Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 7, 2024, 7:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If
RE: If
I got mine free in a box of cereal.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(February 12, 2015 at 11:04 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Well..you can't sleep if you're laughing..but anyway...

You could easily say "i don't know where 'intuinitional science' came from", and that would be fine, as it's not a claim. But you're making a claim that it was 'given' by 'Lord Shiva'. A claim requires evidence.

Yes, it require evidence but who said that evidence should be material-physical?
Evidence can be found deep within as the consciousness expand and the vision is more clear.
But again how can be explained to someone who never been interested into expanding their consciousness? Thinking
Night. Computer
Yeah yeah..."look inside yourself and you'll find all the evidence you need". You sound just like an eastern version of Drich's A/S/K bullshit.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
*bump*

(February 9, 2015 at 3:15 am)Riketto Wrote: If you don't agree with it then you may say that body and mind is all a human being needs and i can understand that, after all not everybody consciousness reach the stage in which the need for total peace of mind emerge.

Do you have total peace of mind? Permanently?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I believe he went to bed. Apparently, with a "laugh in his face".
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(February 12, 2015 at 9:34 am)Riketto Wrote:
(February 10, 2015 at 1:17 pm)Surgenator Wrote: You are the counter example to your own claims.
Please Mister Surgen can you explain to little Rik where the contradiction is? Worship (large)

Well you see it's quite simple.Big GrinDevilBig Grin
A male bird tries to impress a female with the awesomeness of his nest.
The female bird knowledge would increased because she would know of the male's bird nest.
If the female bird is blind, then no matter how much the male bird tries to show off his nest, the female bird won't get it.
You are the blind female bird. Angel
In fact, it is worse than that. Undecided Sad Undecided
You are like a dirty germophobe who has never looked into a mirror.
Your self image is derived from a painting your guru made.
Since the painting portrays you as a beauty, you have never bothered to check the mirror. TongueTongue
Ricky, your posts couldn't make less sense if they were read out and recorded by Charlie Brown's teacher on LSD, then quantum scrambled and the tape chewed up by a dyslexic dog, shit out after digesting in there for a week and finally reassembled by a one-eyed madman with no fingers. In fact, they would make far more sense and I would actually be interested in reading them.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Does this guy get a kick out of just making stuff up all day long? I don't get it.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(February 12, 2015 at 10:54 am)Riketto Wrote: In other words you discounted the fact that the seed of life is infinite well before you try to give it an opportunity to make it sprout.
It is very obvious that so far you can't get it. Smile
On the contrary, my studies into intuitional science show that the seed of life has a very short cycle, and must be watered from the metaphysical stream of consciousness or life as we know it would perish. Thankfully the metaphysical stream of consciousness flows from all living things into the overflowing cup of impervious superfluence, which means that we can never run short on it, or the universe would be an empty husk!

So please, Rik, do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself with such faint knowledge of the seed of life. Ignorant people like you would have tried to cut off the stream of consciousness and destroyed us all! Confused Fall Tiger Confused Fall
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I can confirm all of the above findings.

Index of my best videos