Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 2:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-in denomination wrestling
RE: All-in denomination wrestling
No no no no.

Catholicism. Period. I mean, look at that hat! Clearly that hat suggests rightness and overall intouchwithgodliness.
If you look clearly at the hats they look like giant pointy penises.
I mean why else i mean its obvious isn't it i mean you know what did those poor kids.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Don't you guys know anything?

And the correct answer is...

[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
He's big

He's blue

He's OK with wearing a blindfold and fighting with two hands tied behind his back .

If the Buddha dude can play in this cage.
So can MAHAKALI!

(PS. I'm not sure if he belongs to a Protestant or Catholic denomination.)
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
And the correct answer is:

The Congregation of Jehovahs Presbytery of Zion

Also known as the Baneemyites !!!

Praise Baneemy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Voice of Him!! That Crieth in the Wilderness, Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Buddha scoffs at Jehovahs Perbytery of Zion
Buddha knows its the same old recycled and christianity.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Actually, it was entirely a scam to make money off of extremely (even for them) gullible Mormons. Current era Mormons don't even acknowledge them.

But, hey, can't a scam to make money still be in the running for the One True Faith ???
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Things are really heating up now! We have some chick with like 8 heads and twenty arms cleaning house. Mormonism and catholicism got in a couple of cheap shots on Buddha, letting atheism out of its grip.

Some Zion guy crawled into the ring, and is putting the screws to some of the christian denominations who are still very confused.

Still all to play for!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Sure. Go ahead. Make this a joke. You're all very bad, bad catholics. Imma tell the pope!
Catholicism seems to be going for some heat from the crowd! He appears to be hulking up, and has his eyes on the 30 headed chick. Does he really think he can take her out?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So, why doesn't Scripture uniquely endorse a specific denomination ? vorlon13 36 10928 November 22, 2017 at 5:27 am
Last Post: Cod
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 70460 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  To The Christians...What Denomination Are You? Nope 95 13376 December 19, 2014 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: vorlon13