Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 1:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If
RE: If
They're at the menders.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(March 8, 2015 at 1:33 am)whateverist Wrote:
(March 7, 2015 at 3:48 pm)rasetsu Wrote: Does this mean that you don't believe the theory of evolution?

[Image: 191315_xMPuIMZCKlC1uGHIh91Gfwu8g.jpg]

Quote:Hint, Rikky: these apes are not moon walking from right to left.

I believe that a human can go up or down according to his-her wishes and his-her karma.
It is like at school.
You can do good or you can fail badly.
Evolution in human is personal while in lower consciousness like plants and animal is collective.
Like in a school class there may be 20 people out of 30 that go forward while 10 stay where they are or they may go back.
This also reply to yogini (rasetsu) question. Smile

(March 6, 2015 at 6:57 am)Pandæmonium Wrote: [quote='Riketto' pid='892151' dateline='1425636662']

It all boil down to good manner.
I always reply to any of your question.
You on the contrary reply only sometime when the answer is something within your understanding of the physical world but when the question is about something abstract like the mind and the consciousness not having a clue about the subject you guys come up with mockery which show your low understanding of life in general.
But nevertheless i still enjoy the confrontation so is not all lost. Angel Cloud

If someone asks you the answer to 2+2 and you say 'potato', whilst that's still an answer, it's utter nonsense.

Gee, Pande i couldn't agree with you anymore but please give me an example in which the little rik reply in a potato way.Thanks

Quote:I'm just wondering if anybody has ever been convinced that you're sane? Have you ever been assessed? This is a serious question btw and I don't expect an answer, mental illness isn't a laughing matter.

I fully understand your point Pande.
But you would find people who would think that you are mad if for example you post in a religious forum.
They would think that you are totally mad.
This is how the system works.
Everything is related to what you think or do in the right or wrong place.
Does therefore means that i am mad just because i post in a forum in which people think the opposite of what i think?
You never thought about this Pande, did you? HiDemonHi

(March 6, 2015 at 1:18 pm)Surgenator Wrote:
(March 6, 2015 at 5:16 am)Riketto Wrote: Eh, surgen are you started lying now? Thinking
I already disproved it by telling you that if i would have something wrong in any part of my body i would feel uncomfortable.
The fact that my testicles don't give me any trouble it clearly means that nothing wrong is there so please stop lying and answer my question.
What is the difference between the mind and the consciousness. Smile

Poor Ricky, you don't know what you're talking about. You won't know something is wrong if all you know is an incomplete set of testicles. Just let the help you. Or are you a subscriber to Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, who's years of research in institutional science, has lead him to conclude that castration is a better path to God.

Surgen, before you try to analyse whether the .....pink-invisible-dinosaur-robot-hybrid exist or not you should try to understand what is abstract and what is physical.
By telling me that the mind is not abstract you show that you haven't got a clue about the issue so until you understand what is the difference between abstract and physical you would do much better to leave the issue alone.
In the meantime you can try to understand what is the difference between mind and consciousness.
If you are embaracced to ask Rik you can always do your research somewhere else.
Have a pleasant day. Tiger

(March 8, 2015 at 4:44 am)robvalue Wrote: They're at the menders.

Rob, i noticed that you write...........If you have any questions about atheism or need some support, but don't feel like writing it for everyone to see, then please feel free to send me a private message. I'll do my best to help!........so i would like to ask you a question.
Do you think that if an hypothetical God exist he should manifest in an atheist life considering that most of the atheists are not interested in knowing an hypothetical God?
Would you really show any interest in anyone who is not interested in you? Thinking
(March 4, 2015 at 7:51 am)Riketto Wrote: It never happen and it never will happen that the bottom give birth to the top.
Always the top give birth to the bottom.
This is the way mother nature works.
(March 4, 2015 at 12:50 pm)rasetsu Wrote: Hahaha. The shit you pull out of your ass just keeps getting weirder and weirder. The 'top' always gives birth to 'the bottom'. That's a classic.

Where did you learn this gem from?
(March 5, 2015 at 12:01 am)Riketto Wrote: Gee, i should have said that in rare cases the donkey can give birth to some sort of humans.
(March 7, 2015 at 3:48 pm)rasetsu Wrote: Does this mean that you don't believe the theory of evolution?
(March 8, 2015 at 9:17 am)Riketto Wrote: I believe that a human can go up or down according to his-her wishes and his-her karma.
It is like at school.
Evolution in human is personal while in lower consciousness like plants and animal is collective.
Like in a school class there may be 20 people out of 30 that go forward while 10 stay where they are or they may go back.

This isn't even remotely an answer to the question posed. Do you believe the theory of evolution? Do you even know what it is?

(March 8, 2015 at 9:17 am)Riketto Wrote:
(March 6, 2015 at 6:57 am)Pandæmonium Wrote: If someone asks you the answer to 2+2 and you say 'potato', whilst that's still an answer, it's utter nonsense.
Gee, Pande i couldn't agree with you anymore but please give me an example in which the little rik reply in a potato way.Thanks
You just did. I asked you about biological evolution and you responded with karma and reincarnation.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 6, 2015 at 1:18 pm)Surgenator Wrote: Poor Ricky, you don't know what you're talking about. You won't know something is wrong if all you know is an incomplete set of testicles. Just let the help you. Or are you a subscriber to Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, who's years of research in institutional science, has lead him to conclude that castration is a better path to God.

Surgen, before you try to analyse whether the .....pink-invisible-dinosaur-robot-hybrid exist or not you should try to understand what is abstract and what is physical.
By telling me that the mind is not abstract you show that you haven't got a clue about the issue so until you understand what is the difference between abstract and physical you would do much better to leave the issue alone.
In the meantime you can try to understand what is the difference between mind and consciousness.
If you are embaracced to ask Rik you can always do your research somewhere else.

Avoiding the question aren't you. Do you subscribe to Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh teachings or do you subscribe to pink-invisible-dinosaur-robot-hybrid? Is this too difficult of a question for you?
(March 8, 2015 at 3:58 pm)Surgenator Wrote:
(March 8, 2015 at 9:17 am)Riketto Wrote: Surgen, before you try to analyse whether the .....pink-invisible-dinosaur-robot-hybrid exist or not you should try to understand what is abstract and what is physical.

Avoiding the question aren't you. Do you subscribe to Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh teachings or do you subscribe to pink-invisible-dinosaur-robot-hybrid? Is this too difficult of a question for you?

Actually i already answered your question about the hybrid bullshit.
Are you a liar or you just try to divert the attention elsewhere in order not to answer my questions which are......WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MIND AND CONSCIOUSNESS and WHAT IS ABSTRACT AND WHAT IS PHYSICAL.
I really think that you are both a liar and a poor being that hate to be stuck in the sewer.
I understand that when you started to reason with me you had big big expectations.
In your dreams you thought that you could put the little Rik against a wall in a dark alley and knocking him down easily but something unexpected happen and it is you that end up in the sewer of low low intellect and intuition.
No grudge however.
Rik is always here to help you to get out the intellectual sewer. Tiger

(March 8, 2015 at 10:58 am)rasetsu Wrote:
(March 4, 2015 at 7:51 am)Riketto Wrote: It never happen and it never will happen that the bottom give birth to the top.
(March 4, 2015 at 12:50 pm)rasetsu Wrote: Hahaha. The shit you pull out of your ass just keeps getting weirder and weirder. The 'top' always gives birth to 'the bottom'. That's a classic.

Where did you learn this gem from?
(March 5, 2015 at 12:01 am)Riketto Wrote: Gee, i should have said that in rare cases the donkey can give birth to some sort of humans.
(March 8, 2015 at 9:17 am)Riketto Wrote: I believe that a human can go up or down according to his-her wishes and his-her karma.
It is like at school.

This isn't even remotely an answer to the question posed. Do you believe the theory of evolution? Do you even know what it is?

Sarkar said in the past that there is no point in reading something if you con not understand what you read and if you can't remember what you read.
When i said.....a human can go up or down.....you should have understood that i am talking about evolution so yes i believe in evolution and at the same time i believe in DE-volution as a human can loose what previously achieved.
Is this such a difficult thing to understand?
What sort of yogini are you if you can't even understand these simple things? SmileWink ShadesSmile

(March 8, 2015 at 9:17 am)Riketto Wrote: Gee, Pande i couldn't agree with you anymore but please give me an example in which the little rik reply in a potato way.Thanks
Quote:You just did. I asked you about biological evolution and you responded with karma and reincarnation.

My answer is a complete answer.
According to yoga evolution go hand in hand with karma in human so i did not answer only part of the whole but i did answer the whole.
If you then understand that i did not answer properly then this is your problem.
You ask me about evolution and i did answer about evolution from A to Z how evolution works.
From an atheist point of view it is natural that karma has nothing to do with evolution as karma it is likely to involve someone who administer justice but again that is your problem so when you ask a question you should be prepared to listen what people think about rather than with a yes or a no like when you go in front of a judge. Smile
Quote:If someone asks you the answer to 2+2 and you say 'potato', whilst that's still an answer, it's utter nonsense.

This thread.

Quote:I'm just wondering if anybody has ever been convinced that you're sane? Have you ever been assessed? This is a serious question btw and I don't expect an answer, mental illness isn't a laughing matter.

I fully understand your point Pande.
But you would find people who would think that you are mad if for example you post in a religious forum.
Does therefore means that i am mad just because i post in a forum in which people think the opposite of what i think?

No I think you're mad because you write like you're batshit insane. Theists and atheists alike would agree on this point, and indeed they have done on this forum numerous times when it comes to your 'posts'.

It's not so much that you think the opposite of me. It's that everything you post is crazy, and wrong. Demonstrably wrong.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(March 9, 2015 at 5:52 am)Riketto Wrote: Sarkar said in the past that there is no point in reading something if you con not understand what you read and if you can't remember what you read.
When i said.....a human can go up or down.....you should have understood that i am talking about evolution so yes i believe in evolution and at the same time i believe in DE-volution as a human can loose what previously achieved.
What sort of yogini are you if you can't even understand these simple things? SmileWink ShadesSmile

So in other words, the bottom can give birth to the top?
(March 9, 2015 at 5:52 am)Riketto Wrote:
(March 8, 2015 at 3:58 pm)Surgenator Wrote: Avoiding the question aren't you. Do you subscribe to Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh teachings or do you subscribe to pink-invisible-dinosaur-robot-hybrid? Is this too difficult of a question for you?
Actually i already answered your question about the hybrid bullshit.
And your answers were bullshit. So I asked you again for a better answers.

Quote:Are you a liar or you just try to divert the attention elsewhere in order not to answer my questions which are......WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MIND AND CONSCIOUSNESS and WHAT IS ABSTRACT AND WHAT IS PHYSICAL.
Why do I need to look up words for you? Use a dictionary.

Quote:I really think that you are both a liar and a poor being that hate to be stuck in the sewer.
Ad homenium attacks, my favorite. Devil

Quote:I understand that when you started to reason with me you had big big expectations.
In your dreams you thought that you could put the little Rik against a wall in a dark alley and knocking him down easily but something unexpected happen and it is you that end up in the sewer of low low intellect and intuition.
You have sick and weird fantasies.

Quote:No grudge however.
ROFLOL You the intellectual superior! ROFLOL
(March 9, 2015 at 6:14 am)Pandæmonium Wrote:
(March 8, 2015 at 9:17 am)Riketto Wrote: Gee, Pande i couldn't agree with you anymore but please give me an example in which the little rik reply in a potato way.Thanks

This thread.

(March 8, 2015 at 9:17 am)Riketto Wrote: I fully understand your point Pande.

No I think you're mad because you write like you're batshit insane. Theists and atheists alike would agree on this point, and indeed they have done on this forum numerous times when it comes to your 'posts'.

It's not so much that you think the opposite of me. It's that everything you post is crazy, and wrong. Demonstrably wrong.

Just as i already knew Pande.
You accuse me but when i ask you to be specific and point to a specific thing that you think is bullshit you can not come up with anything AT ALL.
Been there done that mate.
The usual bullshit that i heard before.
Carry on Pand. Confused FallSmileConfused Fall

(March 9, 2015 at 12:09 pm)rasetsu Wrote:
(March 9, 2015 at 5:52 am)Riketto Wrote: Sarkar said in the past that there is no point in reading something if you con not understand what you read and if you can't remember what you read.

Any particular reason why you twist my words? Thinking

(March 9, 2015 at 12:18 pm)Surgenator Wrote:
(March 9, 2015 at 5:52 am)Riketto Wrote: Actually i already answered your question about the hybrid bullshit.
And your answers were bullshit. So I asked you again for a better answers.

Congratulation Surgen.
Now that you stop for a moment to be a liar and admit that after all i DID answer your question we can procced ahead with your new query.
Now you sort of saying that the answer that i DID gave you is not what you expect or like so you are asking for something that can better satisfy your mental status.
That want be easy to satisfy someone that is stuck in the corral of dogma but i will do my best to do that.
Why your hybrid bullshit can not be real?
Because for something to exist there got to be a mind whether this mind is manifested or latent and dormant like in the matter.
Even a robot to exist and do something there got to be a mind that program this robot to do specific things.
In this case there would be a mind inside an other mind which doesn't make any sense.
A mind inserted in a human being which is already completed with his own mind.
That is absurd Surgen.
Next time try something that at least make a little be of sense. Smile

Quote:Are you a liar or you just try to divert the attention elsewhere in order not to answer my questions which are......WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MIND AND CONSCIOUSNESS and WHAT IS ABSTRACT AND WHAT IS PHYSICAL.
Quote:Why do I need to look up words for you? Use a dictionary.

I guess it is very tough to admit that you haven't got the slightest clue about the subject.
Isn't it surgen? Confused Fall

Quote:I really think that you are both a liar and a poor being that hate to be stuck in the sewer.
Quote:Ad homenium attacks, my favorite.

How would you call someone who lie and doesn't admit that he doesn't know something?
Sorry, i should have said.........no worries mate we all go through tough times sometime. Smile

Quote:I understand that when you started to reason with me you had big big expectations.
Quote:You have sick and weird fantasies.

Loose yourself up surgen and admit that you refuse to open your mind to reason.
It would make everything so much easier. Cool Shades

Quote:No grudge however.
Quote: You the intellectual superior! ROFLOL

Actually the intellect is not my best tool to come up with something that make sense.
It is that something behind the intellect that is the best tool. Smile
(March 10, 2015 at 8:09 am)Riketto Wrote:
(March 9, 2015 at 12:09 pm)rasetsu Wrote:

Any particular reason why you twist my words? Thinking

Do you feel I was misrepresenting you? You claimed that the top always giving birth to the bottom was the way nature worked. Yet you also claimed that you believe the Darwinian theory of evolution. This seemed to be in conflict. If you feel something has been made crooked, then straighten it.