Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 9:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
(March 13, 2015 at 8:47 pm)AFTT47 Wrote:
(March 13, 2015 at 8:28 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Well of course that would be wrong, anyone in any job can be a murderer, but of course the many good cops far weight out the bad cops.

I don't know where you get that idea. Where are all those good cops? We sure never hear from them - because they side with the bad cops. That's the problem. If police departments were mostly good guys and they got rid of the bad guys in their midst, we wouldn't have this problem. But there is example after example, almost every day, of cops abusing their authority - because they know the so-called good cops will either side with them or look the other way. How else could they get away with it?

You don't hear about the good cops because they are busy doing what they do best, being a good cop. I can agree with you that there is bad cops, but you because of your pride cannot admit that, can you ?.
(March 13, 2015 at 8:53 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(March 13, 2015 at 8:47 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: I don't know where you get that idea. Where are all those good cops? We sure never hear from them - because they side with the bad cops. That's the problem. If police departments were mostly good guys and they got rid of the bad guys in their midst, we wouldn't have this problem. But there is example after example, almost every day, of cops abusing their authority - because they know the so-called good cops will either side with them or look the other way. How else could they get away with it?

You don't hear about the good cops because they are busy doing what they do best, being a good cop. I can agree with you that there is bad cops, but you because of your pride cannot admit that, can you ?.

Pride? I don't where that is coming from.

I'm sure there are good cops in the sense that they do their job in the way it is supposed to be done. If they're turning a blind eye to the ones who are abusing their authority though, they are part of the problem. That's the bottom line here. As this thread makes abundantly clear, there is a problem and it needs to be fixed.

I can't speak for Min but I would bet that that is what drives him to post all these incidents. The problem won't be fixed until people demand that it is fixed. They won't demand it unless they realize there is a problem. Hence threads like this to show everyone that there is most definitely a problem.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
The conduct of these officers and other officers in many other types of cases are shocking and disgraceful. All the power goes to there heads, all because they have authority (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx4jn77VKlQ).
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

(March 13, 2015 at 8:28 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Well of course that would be wrong, anyone in any job can be a murderer, but of course the many good cops far weight out the bad cops.

And would you want people to know that the cop acted unjustly? Would you want it to never happen again? Would you want justice for your loved one?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(March 13, 2015 at 8:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(March 13, 2015 at 8:32 pm)Brakeman Wrote: No,

More like the big thug Micheal Brown who was a thief and a bully who thought he could beat and wrestle a cop's gun away without getting shot.

Yeah... that's the cop's story. Of course, we don't Brown's story...he's dead.

No but we certainly heard from the scientific forensic evidence which agreed with the cop's story and not the extremely racist black friends of Micheal Brown.

Some white people have a heard time getting it around their heads that a black man or woman can be racist against white people. Few white people would ever give false witness testimony to falsely incriminate a black cop, but evidently in Ferguson, black racism is so prevalent that a sampling of six shows evidence of nearly 100% racial hatred against whites to the point of attempting to destroying a man's future and endangering him to a possible life in prison. Not funny and not cool.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Brown was killed 148 feet from Wilson's car.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/20...lson-s-SUV

Quote:For 104 days, the police have lied and said Mike Brown was killed 35 feet away from Darren Wilson's SUV. It was actually 148 feet.

This distance is essential to the defense and how Darren Wilson must demonstrate that he "reasonably feared for his safety." At the point in which Mike Brown ran half a football field away, how reasonable is it for an armed officer to fear anyone?

You have no fucking idea what happened at that car. All you have is Wilson's statements.
(March 13, 2015 at 9:15 pm)AFTT47 Wrote:
(March 13, 2015 at 8:53 pm)psychoslice Wrote: You don't hear about the good cops because they are busy doing what they do best, being a good cop. I can agree with you that there is bad cops, but you because of your pride cannot admit that, can you ?.

Pride? I don't where that is coming from.

I'm sure there are good cops in the sense that they do their job in the way it is supposed to be done. If they're turning a blind eye to the ones who are abusing their authority though, they are part of the problem. That's the bottom line here. As this thread makes abundantly clear, there is a problem and it needs to be fixed.

I can't speak for Min but I would bet that that is what drives him to post all these incidents. The problem won't be fixed until people demand that it is fixed. They won't demand it unless they realize there is a problem. Hence threads like this to show everyone that there is most definitely a problem.

I totally agree with you, but at the same times we must let people know there are many good cops, and that the bad cops are making it hard for the good cops. To make everyone hate cops is not healthy, we need to focus on the good cops and encourage them to speak up and not be afraid, if they feel that everyone is on their side, they will be encourage to do something. While cops are being hated, the good cops are going to feel dishearten and probably don't give a shit.
(March 13, 2015 at 10:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Brown was killed 148 feet from Wilson's car.

Quote:For 104 days, the police have lied and said Mike Brown was killed 35 feet away from Darren Wilson's SUV. It was actually 148 feet.

This distance is essential to the defense and how Darren Wilson must demonstrate that he "reasonably feared for his safety." At the point in which Mike Brown ran half a football field away, how reasonable is it for an armed officer to fear anyone?

You have no fucking idea what happened at that car. All you have is Wilson's statements.

...and you have no idea what happened in that car either. You're ready lynch any cop no matter what the facts are. It's a damn shame that police officers have put their lives in jeopardy to protect goofy ignorant asses like you.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
The guy with the gun is alive and the guy who was running away is dead. I get it that in your Auschwitz concept of justice that is perfect but fuck you anyway you miserable prick.

Here's another dead black guy for you to crow about with another chickenshit white cop who claims he was "afraid."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/10...tail=email

Quote:Anthony, who valiantly and publicly struggled with mental illness and bipolar disorder, was walking and rolling around on the ground in his apartment complex completely naked. Clearly having some type of psychotic episode, witnesses observed Anthony and called police to help him. He threatened no one.

Quote:Sadly, the police did show up. And yes, you guessed it, even in one of the blackest police forces in the country, a white officer, claiming he feared for his life, shot Anthony and killed him.
(March 13, 2015 at 10:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Brown was killed 148 feet from Wilson's car.

All we have if the forensic evidence which closely matches Officer Wilson's statements and directly contradicts the black racist witness statements.

The 100' to the car distance is a non-sequitur as the SUV did not shoot Brown, the cop did. He was not 148' from the cop.
If the witnesses were wearing KKK hoods you'd have no trouble seeing their obvious bias, but because their skin is dark, they magically can do no wrong and would never hate someone because of the lighter shade of their skin.

It doesn't matter if every other white policeman in Ferguson murdered white kids just for target practice, this case is NOT white cop racism.
This is the case that started the riots and fueled even more black racial hatred toward whites.
Find the cure for Fundementia!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 299940 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 2122 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 766 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 738 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 862 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 745 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 868 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1871 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1721 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2161 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37