Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 21, 2024, 2:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's father really is Frank Marshall Davis
RE: Obama's father really is Frank Marshall Davis
(March 17, 2015 at 4:37 am)mralstoner Wrote:
(March 16, 2015 at 9:29 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: Guys, I think I'm getting this "black folk all look alike" thing. I mean, that mustache, that smirk, those eyelids --
Nice try. Except that there seems to be a very marked visual difference between Republican blacks and Democrat blacks. Not sure why. Probably testosterone levels or something.

[Image: 120629_allen_west_ap_605.jpg]

[Image: bo%252520flinches%252520judo%252520olymp...imgmax=800]

I am not certain your point. One photo is a more professional photo and the other is taken in a more relaxed environment. Are you saying Republicans never relax and laugh or that Democrats never pay a professional photographer to take pictures of them?
(March 17, 2015 at 10:57 am)Nope Wrote: I am not certain your point. One photo is a more professional photo and the other is taken in a more relaxed environment. Are you saying Republicans never relax and laugh or that Democrats never pay a professional photographer to take pictures of them?

Don't try to make sense of a message from planet Delusionistan.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 17, 2015 at 4:18 am)mralstoner Wrote:
(March 16, 2015 at 4:47 pm)Esquilax Wrote: [Image: kenhamevolved.jpg]

Look at the hard visual similarities between Ken Ham and Doctor Zaius! The only possible solution is that they're related! Doctor Zaius is Ken Ham's father!!!!!!!!!!
Pfft! Ken Ham has an obvious Australian squint in his eyes. It comes from our blazing sunshine.

Oh, on behalf of Australia, I extend our deepest sympathies for everything that is Ken Ham. (But please don't send him back).

That just means his mother was Australian. Squints always pass on through the mother. You're doing that thing where you joke your way out of answering a valid point again.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Tongue 
(March 17, 2015 at 10:57 am)Nope Wrote:

I am not certain your point. One photo is a more professional photo and the other is taken in a more relaxed environment. Are you saying Republicans never relax and laugh or that Democrats never pay a professional photographer to take pictures of them?
No no you got it all wrong he's saying Black male democrats are not manly and that's a bad thing because he himself is an idiot.
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
(March 17, 2015 at 4:37 am)mralstoner Wrote: Nice try. Except that there seems to be a very marked visual difference between Republican blacks and Democrat blacks. Not sure why. Probably testosterone levels or something.

[Image: 120629_allen_west_ap_605.jpg]

[Image: bo%252520flinches%252520judo%252520olymp...imgmax=800]

Yeah, it looks to me like the Republicans don't know how to enjoy life -- no smiles or anything -- probably a result of those big sticks up their asses.

Oh, wait, that's their heads, never mind.

eta: still wondering about your reply re: Harvard -- you've got time to shitpost, but not time to actually address points, apparently.

(March 17, 2015 at 10:39 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: eta: still wondering about your reply re: Harvard -- you've got time to shitpost, but not time to actually address points, apparently.
Now you're just being a prick. Fuck off.
Oh, put up or shut up.
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
(March 18, 2015 at 4:12 am)mralstoner Wrote:
(March 17, 2015 at 10:39 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: eta: still wondering about your reply re: Harvard -- you've got time to shitpost, but not time to actually address points, apparently.
Now you're just being a prick. Fuck off.

Ah, so you're backing out of our agreement, then ... but I'm the prick. Funny world you live in, Al. Maybe a result of having to live upside-down?

Look, if you don't have an answer, grow a set of balls and admit it. And if you do have an answer, quit being a cunt and lay it out. It's really easy: Obama did well enough at Harvard to be President of the Law Review. Pretty sure that kills your point.

Admitting error isn't easy, but it's what real men do when they're wrong.

(March 18, 2015 at 11:32 am)Parkers Tan Wrote: Obama did well enough at Harvard to be President of the Law Review.

Copy of birth certificate signed for receipt by the entire Harvard law faculty with notarized statement attached that Obama was, in fact, associated with the Harvard Law Review, along with mandatory blood samples from every member of the extended family (Obama's and the families of the law professors) down to alleged third cousins, with one carefully rendered image of a pirate on a matchbook signed in blood by Chief Justice Roberts -- or it didn't happen.Tongue
Well all know Harvard is run by a bunch of jewish-marxist-muslim-fascist-commie-kenyans anyway. That's why Obama fit right in.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1410 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1770 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1744 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 573 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  AP: Obama's nose is growing John V 113 10022 September 17, 2018 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Conservative Asskisser Wants Obama Back Minimalist 8 2054 July 20, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  One Reason Trump is Intent on Reversing Everything Obama Did Rhondazvous 9 1335 November 6, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much? NuclearEnergy 42 15257 July 21, 2017 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  My favorite phrase: What if Obama had done this? NuclearEnergy 9 3214 June 21, 2017 at 12:44 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Chelsea Manning, a hero, thanks Obama Foxaèr 3 1147 June 9, 2017 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr