Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what I Find Really Stupid
what I Find Really Stupid
Obama inherited an economy that was trillions of dollars in the hole. But from day one, he wasn't allowed to blame Bush. The ball was totally in his court. But 45 has been up there almost four years now and he's still griping about what Obama did wrong and nobody ever calls him on the carpet. Obama is yesterday's news. It's on you now, Mr. Troneld Dump.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: what I Find Really Stupid
Yeah, that puzzles me.  Trump seems to have a deep, visceral hatred for Mr. Obama that I really don't grasp.  It isn't just being worlds apart on policy - Bill Clinton and the elder Bush got on very well, as do the Obamas and the younger Bush family. But there doesn't seem to be anything that Trump isn't just willing but downright eager to lay on Mr. Obama's shoulders.

Oh, well...just one more plop on the heap of deranged pig shit that is Donald Trump.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Ok.  '...one more plop on the deranged, childish, thin-skinned  heap of pig shit that is Donald Trump.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 9, 2019 at 4:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yeah, that puzzles me.  Trump seems to have a deep, visceral hatred for Mr. Obama that I really don't grasp.  It isn't just being worlds apart on policy - Bill Clinton and the elder Bush got on very well, as do the Obamas and the younger Bush family. But there doesn't seem to be anything that Trump isn't just willing but downright eager to lay on Mr. Obama's shoulders.

Oh, well...just one more plop on the heap of deranged pig shit that is Donald Trump.

Boru

Frankly, I'm sure it's more than a little to do with skin colour...
Dying to live, living to die.
Trump's a racist. Therefore, he hates President Obama.
(April 9, 2019 at 5:24 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(April 9, 2019 at 4:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yeah, that puzzles me.  Trump seems to have a deep, visceral hatred for Mr. Obama that I really don't grasp.  It isn't just being worlds apart on policy - Bill Clinton and the elder Bush got on very well, as do the Obamas and the younger Bush family. But there doesn't seem to be anything that Trump isn't just willing but downright eager to lay on Mr. Obama's shoulders.

Boru

Frankly, I'm sure it's more than a little to do with skin colour...

Not so.  I've never heard Mr. Obama denigrate ANY orange people.

Boru
The brown man made fun of him on the teevees.....these are two things that Trump hates and loves, in equal measure.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 9, 2019 at 3:17 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: Obama inherited an economy that was trillions of dollars in the hole. But from day one, he wasn't allowed to blame Bush. The ball was totally in his court. But 45 has been up there almost four years now and he's still griping about what Obama did wrong and nobody ever calls him on the carpet. Obama is yesterday's news. It's on you now, Mr. Troneld Dump.

Dec., '08, weeks after Obama was elected. My brother is sitting in my house and watching the news. The economy comes up and he says, rather gleefully, "Obama's recession!"

I pointed out that it takes 3 quarters of slow or no growth to make a recession.

He replied "So what?"

(April 9, 2019 at 5:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 9, 2019 at 5:24 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Frankly, I'm sure it's more than a little to do with skin colour...

Not so.  I've never heard Mr. Obama denigrate ANY orange people.

Boru

I know I saw that one on MST3K...
Your brother is an idiot - but you knew that already.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5811 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Stupid Capitalist Tricks The Architect Of Fate 27 1896 July 7, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  A Stupid Statements About Single Payer Healthcare Amarok 43 6639 December 1, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  You Were Stupid. Will You Still Be Stupid in 2020? Minimalist 39 4863 May 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bombing Syria is stupid, this is just gonna be like Iraq war Ruckus123 48 4348 April 14, 2018 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Find out how much you're getting screwed... Jehanne 112 19723 April 11, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Are Muslims the real threat? stupid rightist propaganda WinterHold 73 16049 November 1, 2017 at 9:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Find out what your political ideology is Aegon 32 8322 September 21, 2017 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Guess What Else The WLB Is About To Find Out Is "Complicated." Minimalist 4 1297 August 10, 2017 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  More stupid from Sessions: "gay people aren't protected from discrimination Foxaèr 10 4984 July 27, 2017 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: brewer