Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 4:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
(March 21, 2015 at 2:31 am)Bad Wolf Wrote:
(March 20, 2015 at 11:09 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Well I do realize that cops do bad things just like all of us do, but I am here to keep the balance, and I can do that.

Is that genuinely what you think you're doing here? By accusing us of hating cops and being biased towards police officers, you really think you are balancing anything out?

(March 20, 2015 at 11:09 pm)psychoslice Wrote: The old whine joke, wow your smart.

It's not a joke. If you actually wanted to balance things as you claim, you would have started a thread on good cops by now. But you haven't because all you want to do is whine and troll.

The only one whining here is you, I'm just simply sharing my thoughts on cops.

All I am saying here is that there are more good cops than bad cops, you would have to be a half wit not to realise that.
Again, is a "good" cop still "good" if he watches his buddies gun someone down and covers up for them?

That's no definition of "good" that I can live with.

But , rest easy, Psych. I'm sure the Supremes will re-certify the cops' license to kill.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2015032...165d7.html

Quote:At least half the people police kill each year have mental health problems, according to a 2013 report from the Treatment Advocacy Center and the National Sheriffs' Association. On Monday, the nation's highest court will consider how police must comply with the Americans With Disabilities Act when dealing with armed or violent people who have psychiatric problems or other disabilities.
(March 21, 2015 at 7:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Again, is a "good" cop still "good" if he watches his buddies gun someone down and covers up for them?

That's no definition of "good" that I can live with.

But , rest easy, Psych. I'm sure the Supremes will re-certify the cops' license to kill.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2015032...165d7.html

Quote:At least half the people police kill each year have mental health problems, according to a 2013 report from the Treatment Advocacy Center and the National Sheriffs' Association. On Monday, the nation's highest court will consider how police must comply with the Americans With Disabilities Act when dealing with armed or violent people who have psychiatric problems or other disabilities.

Na, you just cannot admit that there are more good cops than bad, your mind is made up, to me that's not very intelligent at all. Thinking
Bullshit. You can't admit that your heroes have clay feet.

Listen closely to this guy's confession. Maybe it will help you get your head out of your ass. He's 30 years too late...but he does finally seem to get it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/prose...n-justice/

Quote:The lead prosecutor in a case that sent an innocent Louisiana man to death row for thirty years, penned a heartfelt apology to the man admitting, “I was not as interested in justice as I was in winning.”

In the letter, published by the Shreveport Times, attorney A.M. “Marty” Stroud III claimed responsibility for the conviction of Glenn Ford in the 1983 murder of Isadore Rozeman, a Shreveport jeweler.
(March 21, 2015 at 10:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Bullshit. You can't admit that your heroes have clay feet.

Listen closely to this guy's confession. Maybe it will help you get your head out of your ass. He's 30 years too late...but he does finally seem to get it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/prose...n-justice/

Quote:The lead prosecutor in a case that sent an innocent Louisiana man to death row for thirty years, penned a heartfelt apology to the man admitting, “I was not as interested in justice as I was in winning.”

In the letter, published by the Shreveport Times, attorney A.M. “Marty” Stroud III claimed responsibility for the conviction of Glenn Ford in the 1983 murder of Isadore Rozeman, a Shreveport jeweler.

Your title of your thread is "fucking cops, you never said just American cops, I am seeing the whole picture, your just focusing on the bad side, and I can understand that, because that's what you thread is all about, but when one see's a lot of crap going on, one just has to say something. Can I ask you, have you ever been in trouble with the law ?.
(March 21, 2015 at 11:38 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Can I ask you, have you ever been in trouble with the law ?.

This is annoyingly reminiscent of the argument, "you're only an atheist because you're mad at god". The other excuse you give is eerily similar to Catholic apologists claiming that there's nothing wrong with the church as a whole, just a few bad priests.

Psycho, this isn't the first time you've dropped this turd. You and Catholic apologists miss the same fucking point. Nobody denies that we are talking about bad actors, but what really rankles people is the fact that it continues to happen because the organizations see to it that those that commit crimes are not held accountable. Both are equally vile because they are institutions that are established in part to uphold the ideal. When their members depart from the ideal, a blind eye is turned.

The fact that you ignore the obvious in this matter just makes you out to be a thin blue line sycophant.
Back in the '70s, a friend and I were headed from Texas to Ohio to visit family. Just outside Little Rock the waterpump went out and we limped to a rest stop. We had the foresight to bring tools, but no water pump. (Go figure). We started to hitchhike to an auto parts store, with no idea where one was, when a local sheriff stopped and asked us what we were up to. After we told him, he gave us a ride to an auto supply (which just happened to have the part we needed) and gave us a ride back to our car. He hung around until we were finished, then bid us adieu.

Now days all they do is slow down, run your plates and drive off.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
(March 22, 2015 at 8:50 am)Cato Wrote: This is annoyingly reminiscent of the argument, "you're only an atheist because you're mad at god". The other excuse you give is eerily similar to Catholic apologists claiming that there's nothing wrong with the church as a whole, just a few bad priests.

Psycho, this isn't the first time you've dropped this turd. You and Catholic apologists miss the same fucking point. Nobody denies that we are talking about bad actors, but what really rankles people is the fact that it continues to happen because the organizations see to it that those that commit crimes are not held accountable. Both are equally vile because they are institutions that are established in part to uphold the ideal. When their members depart from the ideal, a blind eye is turned.

The fact that you ignore the obvious in this matter just makes you out to be a thin blue line sycophant.

In fact, I think the case could be made that apologists like psycho are really enablers of the problem. As long as people are defending this as a few bad apples, no real, systematic changes can truly be made, and let's face it, these issues are from fundamental flaws in the system itself, not just a couple of bad actors taking advantage of a power position.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 22, 2015 at 10:37 am)Faith No More Wrote: In fact, I think the case could be made that apologists like psycho are really enablers of the problem. As long as people are defending this as a few bad apples, no real, systematic changes can truly be made, and let's face it, these issues are from fundamental flaws in the system itself, not just a couple of bad actors taking advantage of a power position.

At least contributors in a major way, definitely. It perpetuates the idea that police can be trusted to police themselves which is obviously laughable. They are clearly not doing that - never have.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Quote:Can I ask you, have you ever been in trouble with the law ?.

Nope, never. Which is good because now I can tell cop lovers like you that I am simply observing them and finding them seriously wanting.

What other bullshit arguments have you got?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 300047 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 2122 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 766 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 738 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 862 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 746 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 868 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1871 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1721 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2161 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37