Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 1:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
While you're formulating your excuses maybe you can cover how an unarmed man, beset upon by a whole shitload of cops, ends up shot to death over a tent?

I'm sure you will find a way to excuse these fucking "heroes."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/01...and-Killed
There was no fucking reason for that shit at all.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
(March 22, 2015 at 8:50 am)Cato Wrote:
(March 21, 2015 at 11:38 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Can I ask you, have you ever been in trouble with the law ?.

This is annoyingly reminiscent of the argument, "you're only an atheist because you're mad at god". The other excuse you give is eerily similar to Catholic apologists claiming that there's nothing wrong with the church as a whole, just a few bad priests.

Psycho, this isn't the first time you've dropped this turd. You and Catholic apologists miss the same fucking point. Nobody denies that we are talking about bad actors, but what really rankles people is the fact that it continues to happen because the organizations see to it that those that commit crimes are not held accountable. Both are equally vile because they are institutions that are established in part to uphold the ideal. When their members depart from the ideal, a blind eye is turned.

The fact that you ignore the obvious in this matter just makes you out to be a thin blue line sycophant.

Your talking bullshit, I am not a religious person at all, or an atheist, I would lower myself to such childish labels, and I do have something to say and I have said it, if you don't like it then ignore me and keep your stupid remakes to yourself.

(March 22, 2015 at 11:54 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Can I ask you, have you ever been in trouble with the law ?.

Nope, never. Which is good because now I can tell cop lovers like you that I am simply observing them and finding them seriously wanting.

What other bullshit arguments have you got?

The only argument I do have with you, is that your thread stinks of hatred, hatred will never solve anything.
(March 22, 2015 at 8:43 pm)psychoslice Wrote: The only argument I do have with you, is that your thread stinks of hatred, hatred will never solve anything.

Hatred can actually solve a lot more than the blind stupidity you espouse.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 22, 2015 at 9:35 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(March 22, 2015 at 8:43 pm)psychoslice Wrote: The only argument I do have with you, is that your thread stinks of hatred, hatred will never solve anything.

Hatred can actually solve a lot more than the blind stupidity you espouse.

I see the blind on your side, my side see's the bad cops and many more good cops. If we show our appreciation for all the good cops much more than we do, then the good cops may speak up more and dob in those who ruin it for the whole force. They need to know that the public are on their side, how would you feel if you were a cop and not liked by everyone, you just would give up and just don't give a shit, this is what I am trying to get through to you and others who think like you.
Psycho, this is a thread about bad cops, which we happen to have in abundance here in the United States, as evidenced by 119 pages here full of articles, evidence, and personal anecdotes. This is not a thread about good cops. If you would like to discuss good cops, you are more than welcome to start a thread. As for this thread, please quit trying to derail it.
(March 22, 2015 at 10:17 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Psycho, this is a thread about bad cops, which we happen to have in abundance here in the United States, as evidenced by 119 pages here full of articles, evidence, and personal anecdotes. This is not a thread about good cops. If you would like to discuss good cops, you are more than welcome to start a thread. As for this thread, please quit trying to derail it.

So this thread is not capable of knowing anything other than bad cops, or wanting to know that there are a lot of good cops ?. You know I have been on many religious forums, and I have to say that this forum and the likes of some people on this thread are worse than any religious discussion I have ever had, they are so narrow mined, as you yourself are. Thinking
Actually, no. I have some interesting stories about good cops that I'd probably contribute if someone were interested in starting a thread about them. This thread is not about that. Why is this so hard to understand?
(March 22, 2015 at 10:27 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Actually, no. I have some interesting stories about good cops that I'd probably contribute if someone were interested in starting a thread about them. This thread is not about that. Why is this so hard to understand?

Its hard to understand people who don't see past their own thread, and lets face it, its interesting to via slightly away from the actual topic, its called intelligent discussion, in case you didn't know.
Doh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 299996 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 2122 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 766 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 738 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 862 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 745 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 868 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1871 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1721 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2161 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37