Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 4:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama and the simulated resurrection
RE: Obama and the simulated resurrection
(April 16, 2015 at 2:08 pm)professor Wrote: Yes Alex, Jesus received worship.  He did not demand it.
O will DEMAND worship.

John 14:6

I predict God ain't gonna do shit and the number of atheists will keep on growing.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
... and I predict that Prof will once more be shown to not honor his own word.

(April 17, 2015 at 10:58 am)professor Wrote: Correction Rythm-
I left my departure from AF totally up to you guys, I told you if ONE of you said I should go, that I would depart,
some of you wanted me to stay, so I left it up to you.
Nobody wanted to be the bad guy, so here I am.
The entertainment goes both ways.
Tea leaves?
I have been successful at getting rid of colds by dosing with green tea extract when feeling something come on me, haven't been sick in a year or two, but this time the extract didn't work so I am here at home getting better.
What do you mean "Tea leaves"?
(emphasis is mine)
Liar. I've been telling you not to let it hit you almost as long as you've been here.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Snake, I did not see your statement back in late September when I had dialogs with the AF members whether I should go. I would like to see your statement from then.
According to your profile, your last post in Sept last yr was on the 25th and you posted again on Oct 10, saying," it's been almost a month since I last posted.."
I found no reply of yours to my post which contained my offer to leave.
So who is the liar now?
Your request for me to leave is denied.
You had your chance to vote and you were AWOL.
(April 17, 2015 at 1:29 pm)professor Wrote: Snake, I did not see your statement back in late September when I had dialogs with the AF members whether I should go.  I would like to see your statement from then.
According to your profile, your last post in Sept last yr was on the 25th and you posted again on Oct 10, saying," it's been almost a month since I last posted.."
So who is the liar now?

FWIW, I enjoy reading your posts, professor. I think your beliefs are crazy, but apparently they aren't causing anybody any harm. Smile
(April 17, 2015 at 1:29 pm)professor Wrote: Snake, I did not see your statement back in late September when I had dialogs with the AF members whether I should go.  I would like to see your statement from then.
So who is the liar now?

You're right that I didn't post in that one thread. I've still been a vocal advocate that your absence would improve this place and while you may not be a liar, you are certainly mistaken. If you left now, I'd miss you less than than I miss drippy.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I've always been a huge supporter of professor. It's nice to have a bit of fun with some light reading around here. I feel like there's more breathing room when discussing looney tune conspiracy crap, than when discussing, say, the origin of matter and time. It's good to get up and stretch your legs every once in a while, metaphorically speaking.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Prof is ok, if you take what he says with a grain of salt. Or 10.
(April 17, 2015 at 4:13 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Prof is ok, if you take what he says with a grain of salt. Or 10.

If by "ok" you mean "loony tunes" then, yes.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The implications of Obama's words at the Charleston shooting memorial. Duty 21 2400 April 13, 2021 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  In what way is the Resurrection the best explanation? GrandizerII 159 18722 November 25, 2019 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Travis Walton versus The Resurrection. Jehanne 61 17168 November 29, 2017 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why do Christians believe in the Resurrection of Jesus but not alien abductions? Jehanne 72 13121 June 27, 2016 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  We can be certain of NO resurrection - A Response Randy Carson 136 40682 October 2, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Proving The Resurrection By the Minimal Facts Approach Randy Carson 1298 209089 July 26, 2015 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  Disproving The Resurrection By The Maximal Facts Approach BrianSoddingBoru4 160 28274 July 5, 2015 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  MERGED: The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Part 1) & (Part 2) His_Majesty 1617 371070 January 12, 2015 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Part Ad Neuseum) YahwehIsTheWay 32 7653 December 11, 2014 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Part Deux) YahwehIsTheWay 71 17965 December 2, 2014 at 10:33 am
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay