Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupt a Wish Game!
RE: Corrupt a Wish Game!
Granted. But now you lose all other knowledge.

I wish for a pony.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
(September 8, 2010 at 5:18 pm)chasm Wrote: Granted. But now you lose all other knowledge.

I wish for a pony.

Granted but it's made of anti-matter

I wish my farts smelled like perfume, my poop are made of diamonds and i pee liquid gold, and doesn't hurt at all
Granted, but you are required to flush away the diamonds and gold anyway. Plus you lose your sense of smell so you can't smell the perfume.

I wish there was no daytime. Eternal darkness would be awesome.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!
Granted, you are now blind.

I wish I could come up with a witty wish.
(September 13, 2010 at 10:33 am)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Granted, you are now blind.

I wish I could come up with a witty wish.

Granted but it would be granted entirely based on bad puns

I wish stupid people would be smarter
Granted, but smart people are now stupid.

I wish I had a fridge that restocked itself magically every time it was emptied. Big Grin
Granted but now it fills itself with severed body parts.

I wish I could shave slime in a bottle.
(September 13, 2010 at 10:14 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Granted but now it fills itself with severed body parts.

I wish I could shave slime in a bottle.

Granted but the bottle explodes and the debris flies into your face and mauls you. Also...a weird wish

I wish I could be ultimate dictator of the world!Tongue
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Granted, but now the whole world hates you and wants your head, especially Muslims.

I wish women didn't have to wear clothes Tongue

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!
Granted, but now none of them weigh less than 300 pounds. Big Grin

I wish that people would stop being terribly ignorant, wake up to the world around them, and decide that it is time for a change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Wish This Wasn't So True Minimalist 0 477 September 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist