Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 1:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate the avatar of the person above you: part two
RE: Rate the avatar of the person above you: part two
(February 21, 2012 at 6:13 pm)Michelle_Patton Wrote: 10/10

Yet another chick that makes me go "Damn!" There's some good looking people on this forum!

Some Roman Catholic on my friend's page tried to say there weren't any good looking atheists.

I had to set him straight. I don't think he survived the experience.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(February 21, 2012 at 6:32 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Some Roman Catholic on my friend's page tried to say there weren't any good looking atheists.

I had to set him straight. I don't think he survived the experience.

Yeah, I'd just direct anyone who said that to the member pics thread here - phwoar!! Cool Shades
"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.
There's a "sexy atheists" page on Facebook too. Wink
Great pic Summer. I also like the one with the fedora(?)

I guess a recent one of you wearing nothing but a smile is out of the question?Tiger
7/10 because I both like teddy bears and like that picture. Tongue
(February 21, 2012 at 11:27 pm)Shell B Wrote: 7/10 because I both like teddy bears and like that picture. Tongue

Thank you;it's actually Christopher Robin kicking the shit out of Pooh Bear.

Yours;yet another delightful specimen of female pulchritude.Cool Shades
I'm going to go out of order. Tongue

Thank you. Big Grin

I figured it was Christopher Robin. My best friend has a tattoo of Pooh cutting off Eeyore's head. I do not approve.
(February 21, 2012 at 11:43 pm)Shell B Wrote: I'm going to go out of order. Tongue

Thank you. Big Grin

I figured it was Christopher Robin. My best friend has a tattoo of Pooh cutting off Eeyore's head. I do not approve.

I can't believe I just noticed this, but your avatar looks like Shannen Doherty.
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
Ick. Tongue
You're 10/10 to me no matter what, Shell. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A person and a pet Foxaèr 8 536 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Ban the loser above you. Paul the Human 17313 1698451 April 22, 2022 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  New Avatar time The Valkyrie 37 1650 January 4, 2022 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A fair tax rate onlinebiker 57 3014 October 11, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1987 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 1056618 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  New Avatar, yes or no The Valkyrie 18 1190 February 1, 2021 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 2030 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1286 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  When your relatives worry you, part Xth. Gawdzilla Sama 8 927 February 21, 2020 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama