Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When your relatives worry you, part Xth.
When your relatives worry you, part Xth.
One of my cousins showed me plans for anti-drone system he designed. It's basically a box with a honeycomb grid that holds TWENTY-FIVE small rockets.

With explosive heads, contact fuzed.

Unguided.

No fail-safes.

You'd think there is a very small market for this. Cuz thinks so too. Right now, anyway. He's planning to develop a demand by buzzing stills and meth labs then crying "WOLF!" (I grant you the BATF might try this some day.)

Darwin isn't working fast enough.
RE: When your relatives worry you, part Xth.
(February 21, 2020 at 7:33 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: One of my cousins showed me plans for anti-drone system he designed. It's basically a box with a honeycomb grid that holds TWENTY-FIVE small rockets.

With explosive heads, contact fuzed.

Unguided.

No fail-safes.  

You'd think there is a very small market for this. Cuz thinks so too. Right now, anyway. He's planning to develop a demand by buzzing stills and meth labs then crying "WOLF!" (I grant you the BATF might try this some day.)

Darwin isn't working fast enough.

What with being unguided and having no failsafes, I predict your cousin will soon be sporting a a nickname along the line of ‘Lefty’ or ‘Squint’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
He told me he was going to fire it remotely. He would use a pool cue to trip the trigger. I asked him if I could have his Pokemons when he died.
(February 21, 2020 at 8:26 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: He told me he was going to fire it remotely. He would use a pool cue to trip the trigger. I asked him if I could have his Pokemons when he died.

Oh dear.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
He bought the rockets from some guy in Russia. They came in the regular mail, no warning labels of any kind on them. (That's his story anyway.)
One of the ex's brothers was a machinist and was going to make a paint ball gun that could be concealed under the hood of vehicle and fired while driving. This way he could get out his road rage in a "safe" way and not have to have a confrontation. A kind of James Bond thing.

We broke up before I found out if he completed his invention.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 21, 2020 at 9:58 am)brewer Wrote: One of the ex's brothers was a machinist and was going to make a paint ball gun that could be concealed under the hood of vehicle and fired while driving. This way he could get out his road rage in a "safe" way and not have to have a confrontation. A kind of James Bond thing.

Firing anything at another vehicle will usually get your a felony charge.
(February 21, 2020 at 10:07 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(February 21, 2020 at 9:58 am)brewer Wrote: One of the ex's brothers was a machinist and was going to make a paint ball gun that could be concealed under the hood of vehicle and fired while driving. This way he could get out his road rage in a "safe" way and not have to have a confrontation. A kind of James Bond thing.

Firing anything at another vehicle will usually get your a felony charge.

Try to tell him that.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 21, 2020 at 10:28 am)brewer Wrote:
(February 21, 2020 at 10:07 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Firing anything at another vehicle will usually get your a felony charge.

Try to tell him that.

I'll just wait for his "Live PD Cam" appearance. Read

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deermageddon part II onlinebiker 17 1815 December 22, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone thinking of taking part in Movember? Cod 29 2257 October 29, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1671 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6558 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 10518 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Don't worry about me! Mystic 14 828 March 19, 2017 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Jesster
  AF Christmas Part II Shell B 20 1996 October 31, 2016 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Part on Feminisim. ScienceAf 284 13853 September 29, 2016 at 8:42 am
Last Post: mcolafson
  New relatives from India to visit. Any advice would be much appreciated. Whateverist 28 3623 August 29, 2016 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  This Month I Became part-qualified Fidel_Castronaut 5 942 May 2, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Jackalope