Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 12:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
Again.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oc...-boy-rifle

Quote:A 13-year-old California boy carrying a replica of an assault rifle to a friend's house was shot dead by a sheriff's deputy who believed the gun was real, authorities have said.

Quote:"It's a tragic event," Henry said. "It's tragic for the family, the community and the deputies."

To say nothing of the 13 year old kid who got blown away by a couple of out-of-control cops!
Apparently the FBI has to step in.

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-probes-califor...19066.html

Quote:SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - The FBI has launched an independent investigation into a deputy sheriff's killing of a 13-year-old boy while he was walking to a friend's house this week to return a replica of an assault rifle, a spokesman said on Saturday.

Quote:The deputy, a 24-year veteran of the force, saw Andy carrying what he believed was a real rifle, feared for his life and fired eight shots at the hoodie-clad boy as he walked along a vacant lot about a block from his family's mobile home, authorities said.

We seem to hire lots of cops who are scared of their own shadows. They should be garbage men if they can't handle the job.
Every cop I've ever met gives me the impression they're all dicks.
I see a cop and I'm instantly nervous for no reason other than the fact that there's one nearby me.
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
They did it again killing a 13 year old This time though the kid had a replica of an assault rifle ( pellet gun) They said he pointed it in their direction so maybe they were justified (of course they could be lying) One witness said cops unloaded the shots when the kid was on the ground. Is it my imagination or are cops killing much more than they ever did, or maybe we are just hearing more about it because of the internet.

manowar
(October 26, 2013 at 6:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: We seem to hire lots of cops who are scared of their own shadows. They should be garbage men if they can't handle the job.

When I was a police dispatcher I knew several cops who seemed to be afraid of their own shadows. That's not the job to have if you're a scaredy-cat.

(October 26, 2013 at 6:33 pm)Owlix Wrote: Every cop I've ever met gives me the impression they're all dicks.

That's why I could never be a cop. I'm too laid back and not enough of a dick to be one. It does take a certain level of dickishness to be a cop.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
The funny thing is that I have known a lot of cops personally. As neighbors, fellow little league coaches, and so on. They were all great guys. Personally. But there seems to be something about getting them in groups. It is as if they have a switch that they use to turn off their humanity and everything becomes "us v them" and when they say "us" they mean other cops....not the general public.
(July 1, 2013 at 6:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I repeat...the cops are out of control.

Well, Judge, we was skeered. That is why we shot an unarmed man 22 times. Can we go now?

Don't scare skeerdy-cat cops with guns.

Cheerful Charlie

If I saw a man beating a tied up dog, I couldn't prove it was wrong, but I'd know it was wrong.
- Attributed to Mark Twain
Think you've had a bad day? Look what happened to this guy after being pulled over for running a stop sign.

Quote:Police forced New Mexico scrap metal tradesman David Eckert to undergo two digital anal probes, three enema insertions and ultimately a colonoscopy after officers incorrectly assumed he was concealing drugs, according to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court on his behalf.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013...rug-search

And guess what? They're billing him for it, too.

Quote:After arriving at the Gila facility, doctors examined Eckert's anal cavity twice with their fingers, put him through an x-ray scan and then inserted three rounds of enemas into his anus. After each enema, doctors examined the stool sample produced. Eckert was then given a second x-ray scan and forced to undergo a colonoscopy with anesthesia.

It's unclear why the colonoscopy was necessary after enemas and x-rays did not reveal hidden drugs. Eckert was sent a $6,000 bill for the medical procedures he involuntarily underwent, his lawyer says.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer they just shot me.Undecided
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(October 11, 2013 at 6:33 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: There have been studies done relating to narcissistic personality disorder/psychopathy, and most cops are narcissists. If you look up what the disorder is, you'll see that many cops exhibit those traits. It is not a joke, this disorder. Teachers, priests, cops, etc...who have abused their authority, have the disorder.

Quote: Deming Police Chief Brandon Gigante declined to comment on the case when reached by KOB-TV on Monday, simply saying, "We follow the law in every aspect and we follow policies and protocols that we have in place."

Well there is the problem. The law, the protocols and the policies are fucked up.

He ought to sue that fucking judge for issuing a warrant on the basis of such a fucked up affidavit, too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 258300 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1894 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 681 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 679 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 800 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 700 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 816 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1749 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1628 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2035 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37