Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 10:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Eating a sandwich.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Chicken of the Sea sardines in tomato sauce, and Pepsi. I've got King Oscar's, but I'm saving those. Maybe I'll crack those for dessert after Christmas dinner.

I've got Man Of Steel on Blu-ray as a rental, but I've been up 12 hours on only 4 hours sleep, so I'll take a nap first.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Clotting after nicking my finger on a tuna can making ravioli and red sauce with tuna.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Chillin' after some topless gardening.

Cranky I was wearing sunscreen! What more do you want!?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Pho flavored beef broth with Sriracha sauce and cola.

Feeling somewhat empty. I've got group therapy this afternoon, and Buddhist meditation at 5:30 pm, but I feel like I have nothing to do today. But I know I have big projects waiting. It just feels kinda empty for some reason.

I got my Christmas tree up last night. Aside from a 7" one a friend gave me years ago, it's my first Christmas tree ever (I'm usually in deep depression this time of year). It's a pre-lit, 3' white fir tree, with a circlet of red bead garland, and red and green ball ornaments. I wish I had my camera back from my sister, I'd post some photos.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Re: What's everyone up to right now?
I'm watching Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire. My beautiful new Lava Lamp is sure distracting, though.
I have a date tonight... first one in awhile, and I'm actually really nervous.
I started watching Portlandia. Love it. About as close to a modern day Monty Python that you can get.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(December 17, 2013 at 5:01 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: I started watching Portlandia. Love it. About as close to a modern day Monty Python that you can get.

I'm a Portlander. Portlandia may be satire, but there's a whole fuckton of truth in it.
Still watching Harry Potter, but a while ago "Karl Marx" was trending right above "The Goblet Of Fire" and I can't have been the only one to notice it, because since then I've joined in a twitter tag game thing. #replaceawordinamovietitlewithkarlmarx lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 72 2107 May 10, 2024 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Foxaèr 9 1297 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball