Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 5:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Get-Togethers
RE: AF Get-Togethers
Why would you suggest it's a cabinet full of stalker pictures?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Freudian slip? Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Tell her she's gotta do it for science!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Stalker pictures? I don't get it. I must have missed that post.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Oh no one said it?

I got a bit overly defensive there Tongue

I can see why it would look that way, but it's not stalker photos.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Yeah...you posted, I commented and then you asked about the cabinet being full of stalker pics. I was confused.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Hehe, it was just a silly joke. Sorry Big Grin

I was playing a very paranoid character.

Index of my best videos
What?! Where?! Paranoid?! I haven't touched them and my name isn't George! Who told you about the sundried tomatoes?! I've never been near them! I told you I haven't been watching anyone with binoculars. You've got the wrong man. You've got the wrong man, you've got the wrong man, you've got the wrong man! You can't prove it! I'll leave the country! I'll erase my existence! No you can't, no you can't, no you can't -- you can't catch me! It's not gonna happen ahhhhhh! Panic

...Oh... everyone was talking about me....right?! Blush
(April 14, 2016 at 7:49 am)robvalue Wrote: Hehe, it was just a silly joke. Sorry Big Grin

Nice save there.
(April 14, 2016 at 7:49 am)robvalue Wrote: Hehe, it was just a silly joke. Sorry Big Grin

Dodgy
Two words: prove. it. Tongue