Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 1:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Get-Togethers
RE: AF Get-Togethers
I'd love to meet and greet but I'm several countries away. XD
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
If anyone ever finds themselves lost in the wilds of Appalachia...with the faint hum of banjo music and in-bred cackling drifting out from the valley ahead...just remember that you only need to say my name three times and -poof-.....you'll be standing alone in a valley full of rednecks giving away your position.  

I jest, I jest - if anyone's ever thought of hitting the Red River Gorge - I think there are a few of us near enough by to turn it into a cookout. "Godless at the Gorge 2016"?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm proud to say I just had my first AF meet up!

I met Mr NoMorePropaganda, we had a lovely chat and a game of Magic:TG. A thoroughly nice bloke!

Cheers mate Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Come, now, rob... pics or it didn't happen! Tongue
I don't have any pics I'm afraid.

But it did happen! What, you think I'm making up meetings as well as having a wife? You think I have the mental capacity to keep all these stories going? Tongue

He'll tell you! It happened Big Grin Unless it was so exciting that he forgot all about it already. I can't help it if I have that effect on people!
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Likely story..Mr no is a dirty sock of yours, isn't he Rob? ISN'T HE!?

LOL JK.

Hope you had a great time!
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
I don't know why we didn't get photographs. Should have done. Yes, Rob is a great; a nice game of Magic: The Gathering in the café. I even gave him a book by Tom Holland, In the Shadow of the Sword, to help him enjoy The Quran Reloaded more.

That's epic.

Okay meet again you two and artificially rehearse it all and MAKE IT LOOK GENUINE: And this time, take pics.

I want to see those cheesy forced, I mean, unforced and natural, smiles.

ETA: To be clear, you have to repeat everything you did and every word you said all over again. Make it look natural.

Oh, video it. It has to look natural and spontaneous. It HAS to.

No pressure.
Thanks for the kind words Mr NMP Smile And thank you for the gift, very kind indeed!

All I brought him was a scrap of paper with some insane scribblings on it Blush

Evie: Okay, that's fair enough. Luckily I secretly record all my conversations with everyone so we can rehearse off of that.

Index of my best videos
(May 30, 2016 at 4:34 pm)robvalue Wrote: Evie: Okay, that's fair enough. Luckily I secretly record all my conversations with everyone so we can rehearse off of that.

That's creepy rob. But you're adorable, so you're forgiven. Wink
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.