Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
I just took a melatonin so I'll be absent myself for at least five hours or so.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
That strong? Make it an ambien and we can't talk.
I can't take ambien or lunesta or any of that stuff. Good things do not happen as a result.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 25, 2016 at 9:55 am)Nymphadora Wrote: I can't take ambien or lunesta or any of that stuff. Good things do not happen as a result.

Sad

I wish to never find out what happens to me when I take those things...
Ambien gives me full on migraines. I have only had two. Both after taking Ambien for two days. I never understood migraines until I had one.
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
That is scary. I don't take them often but I've never had any adverse reaction. Though back when I was taking them more frequently during a particularly difficult time at work I did develop quite a bit of resistance to them. Now I just take them the night after a really bad night's sleep or in anticipation of the wife packing all night for a trip.
I think most people do fine, just doesn't mix with me. Lol

So instead I find a good medicinal Bong to put me to sleep. When I go shopping at the weed store I pick up day time, and night time stuff. I usually make sure that it also covers pain and anxiety.
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
(May 25, 2016 at 9:55 am)Nymphadora Wrote: I can't take ambien or lunesta or any of that stuff. Good things do not happen as a result.

Haha, so I'm not the only one.
(May 25, 2016 at 11:51 am)Kitty Galore Wrote: I think most people do fine, just doesn't mix with me. Lol

So instead I find a good medicinal Bong to put me to sleep. When I go shopping at the weed store I pick up day time, and night time stuff. I usually make sure that it also covers pain and anxiety.

You have heard that 9 out of 10 tentacled horrors recommend cannabis, aye?
(May 25, 2016 at 11:51 am)Kitty Galore Wrote: I think most people do fine, just doesn't mix with me. Lol

You are so lucky.  Is pot legal in Oregon or do you just drive over a bridge to Washington when your medical supplies run low?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10202 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4180 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10237 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13472 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin