Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(June 2, 2016 at 11:05 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Well, I'm standing in Michelle's at the moment, from where I was kicked out this afternoon. One minute I'm in my flat fast asleep on vodka, suddenly there's the crashing of my front door getting smashed in and police flashlights in my eyes. Long story short, I had a huge ass chat with the three officers attending and they were very understanding. They phoned Michelle to tell her I'm okay and find out if she could be with me or me go there. Upshot is I'm okay, as in physically. Emotionally I'm still just numb. I want to apologise to everyone for all the drama I caused and thank you all for going to so much trouble for stupid old me.

What a relief.
All of us, caring about one person. This is what it means to be family. Forget about blood ties. Family are those people who step up for another in time of need. This is love. This is a true act of humanity. I have a deeper level of respect for all of those here who took the time out to show concern. Especially to those who made calls to put things in motion. For that, I am grateful that a precious life was saved. This gives me hope that there is compassion and empathy for others in this world. The members of this forum are truly amazing in every way. I am honored to be a part of this family.

Everyone here just rocks. That is all.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
We do what needs doing for those whom we love. Events like this are why I don't simply give up on humanity.

Still waiting to hear from Stimbo, though.

I mean beyond that one post where he mentioned the police breaking down the door.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(June 4, 2016 at 1:47 am)Maelstrom Wrote: Still waiting to hear from Stimbo, though.

I mean beyond that one post where he mentioned the police breaking down the door.

He's posted in the staff area today by my clock. I wouldn't worry too much for now.
I hope he's not feeling so shy that he doesn't want to post generally. I think it's safe to say that we all love and support him.

I haven't been posting much Stimbo, but returned this week to see that something had happened. You were one of the first people to greet me here, back when I first joined this site. You're a wonderful person, and praying for things to get better for you. ((hope you don't mind prayers lol)) Big Grin

Heart Thinking of you...
Well, this passed me by........ Stim, stay strong mate, and make sure the plod pay for that door.
You may refer to me as "Oh High One."
(June 2, 2016 at 11:05 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Well, I'm standing in Michelle's at the moment, from where I was kicked out this afternoon. One minute I'm in my flat fast asleep on vodka, suddenly there's the crashing of my front door getting smashed in and police flashlights in my eyes. Long story short, I had a huge ass chat with the three officers attending and they were very understanding. They phoned Michelle to tell her I'm okay and find out if she could be with me or me go there. Upshot is I'm okay, as in physically. Emotionally I'm still just numb. I want to apologise to everyone for all the drama I caused and thank you all for going to so much trouble for stupid old me.

I read rob's message on the chat, but had no extra info about you to share, Stimbo ! 
So I knew something was wrong, and I just found this topic (it's the first I ever visit it; btw), anyhow I'm glad you're okay !!!!

Switch to marijuana. I'm not advertising for the herb, but take it from me, it's amazing. But I know I know, drunk + high is also very enjoyable, but the alcoholic head is just...depressing.

BTW don't think I'm enforcing my religion here. Seriously, I drank at so many occasions. The only times I enjoyed it were the times I was already high on marijuana; feels like walking on water  Rolleyes

But alcohol alone is ew. And I used to consume it to economically save for more weed, you know..

Glad you're safe stimbo Smile
Consider my marijuana request.
Man I would not like coming into a den of well wishers such as this on my worst day. I think he'd be happier with wise cracks than with prayers and fawning. Leastwise I would. Fuck you Stimbo you ol' lug.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10208 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4180 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10238 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13472 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin