Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
I need time away from all social media. Everything is pretty hateful and hurtful right now. People are upset, other people are dancing on the coffins. It's no joke that we've given licence for people to be their worst. I cannot handle the pages and pages of cruelty and hate. I come here mostly for comfort, but the chimps are loose right now.

It's just for a few days, maybe a week, I don't know. I'll try and be back in time for the Batman mafia game. Someone email me if it fills up and starts before I come back.

Thanks to all of the great people on this forum. You've helped me through some rough times.
To those who are here just to make others lives miserable and be a negative influence, I hope you find some peace I  your life so you can stop taking your pain out on others.

Peace be with you
Valar Morgulis
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow.
Live Long and Prosper

But don't worry, I won't let the muggles get me down. Smile
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Heart Aurora. Please take care of yourself. You will be missed however long you take.
You know where to find me if you want to talk. I hope you feel better soon <3
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
You will also find that help will always be given at Hogwarts, Harry, to those who ask for it <3
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Take care, hope everything works out.
“Great, tell me when you've defeated Voldemort for me, will you?”

Wink
Take care, hope to see you back soon.
Aroura, I got a few more to go with those! Wink

"Live Long and Prosper!"

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
“We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?”

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it."
"Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts."
I'm here too Aroura, if you need someone to talk to. Heart
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Don't be long, 'Roura.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10176 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4151 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13425 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin