Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 10:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(April 14, 2018 at 10:50 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I've never watched beetle juice haha
Someone needs to pop that bubble you've been living in.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 13, 2018 at 9:45 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Someone's gotta pay for his insatiable google toys addiction Dunno

He really needs therapy!

WTF you can get fleshlights on the app store?! Why didn't anyone TELL me?!?!?!

(April 14, 2018 at 10:48 am)Shell B Wrote:
(April 14, 2018 at 10:46 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I wanna know what she meant about beetle juice

If you say his name three times, he comes back. Stop saying his name!

Huh?

I thought it was Biggie Smalls:

(April 14, 2018 at 12:29 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(April 14, 2018 at 12:01 pm)KittyAnn Wrote: how's it possible that someone hasn't seen Beetlejuice... Tongue

I always remember thinking it looked obnoxious and dumb when I was little. I liked Scooby Doo.

I'm the guy who always thought they BOTH looked obnoxious and dumb.

I stuck to Tom and Jerry. That shit was violently hilarious.

I miss kingpin. He was my favorite. I wish he'd pop in to say hello.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(April 16, 2018 at 8:23 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I miss kingpin. He was my favorite. I wish he'd pop in to say hello.

What? You mean that fat bald asshole super villain without any actual super powers who occasionally randomly forced Spider-Man to fight a rhino and scorpion in a suit?

[Image: latest?cb=20120206024828]
He's not fat though. It's all muscle.

[Image: kingpin_article_story_large.jpg]
(April 16, 2018 at 7:44 pm)Hammy Wrote:
(April 13, 2018 at 9:45 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Someone's gotta pay for his insatiable google toys addiction Dunno

He really needs therapy!

WTF you can get fleshlights on the app store?! Why didn't anyone TELL me?!?!?!

(April 14, 2018 at 10:48 am)Shell B Wrote: If you say his name three times, he comes back. Stop saying his name!

Huh?

I thought it was Biggie Smalls:

(April 14, 2018 at 12:29 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I always remember thinking it looked obnoxious and dumb when I was little. I liked Scooby Doo.

I'm the guy who always thought they BOTH looked obnoxious and dumb.

I stuck to Tom and Jerry. That shit was violently hilarious.

I have memories of my dad when I was little, laughing hysterically at Tom and Jerry.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(April 16, 2018 at 10:03 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: I have memories of my dad when I was little, laughing hysterically at Tom and Jerry.

god damn sam. I keep forgetting how fuckin old I am.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I miss that one German guy who was banned and then went over to TTA. I wonder if he's still over there. Anyone remember why he was banned from here?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
TheGermansAreComing? He was banned before I joined here but I remember him from TTA. Cool guy
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
One day I got to leave these forums. I don't know when. But when I do, I won't make announcement. I think that will be the only way to not come back!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10558 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4234 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10615 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13504 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin