Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements
(March 28, 2015 at 3:36 pm)anjele Wrote:
(March 28, 2015 at 3:04 pm)Pizz-atheist Wrote: He has a -29 rep there, wow.

Sadly, I can't rep him any more than I already have, long ago.

He has insulted and lied about you guys, whined to an admin, and is insulting us at TTA as being inferior.

Yep, he's a real gem. I can see the two forums fighting for him. Wink

I don't want to smear TTA with the fallout of drich' crap over here. You guys are obviously familiar with his personality and his behaviour so I'm not particularly worried about what he says about us, especially as everything is out in the open anyway over here.

Again, so sorry to have fallout over there. I guess it happens sometimes
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(March 28, 2015 at 5:00 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote:
(March 28, 2015 at 3:36 pm)anjele Wrote: Sadly, I can't rep him any more than I already have, long ago.

He has insulted and lied about you guys, whined to an admin, and is insulting us at TTA as being inferior.

I don't want to smear TTA with the fallout of drich' crap over here. You guys are obviously familiar with his personality and his behaviour so I'm not particularly worried about what he says about us, especially as everything is out in the open anyway over here.

He is nothing more than an annoying gnat buzzing around. But you guys can still have him back, I have the date marked on my calendar and his bus ticket ready.

Yeah, we know what he's like and no one is buying his BS about you guys being big meanies to him. The two forums get along pretty well...'cept for that whole "sending us your rejects" thing. Wink

'Course you have gotten a few of ours too so it all works itself out.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(March 28, 2015 at 4:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(March 28, 2015 at 1:37 pm)LastPoet Wrote: He's gone to TTA eh? Good luck with that guys.

I'm at TTA, too.

[Image: 11572-2782.gif]

That's bad enough, but then Drich shows up, now Esquilax. Fuckin' property values are in the toilet. Big Grin
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(March 28, 2015 at 4:36 pm)Stimbo Wrote: As am I now, awaiting moderation for my first post (I'm a born-again virgin!). I thought I'd balance Drich's version of the story with the facts.

Yeah, I signed up and made an introductory post, seems like a cool place. I haven't had the chance to check back, but will tonight when I'm home.

(March 28, 2015 at 5:00 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote:
(March 28, 2015 at 3:36 pm)anjele Wrote: Sadly, I can't rep him any more than I already have, long ago.

I'm pretty sure his honesty and accuracy have been well understood there. Clap *cough*-29*cough*
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(March 28, 2015 at 5:13 pm)Chas Wrote:
(March 28, 2015 at 5:00 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: I don't want to smear TTA with the fallout of drich' crap over here. You guys are obviously familiar with his personality and his behaviour so I'm not particularly worried about what he says about us, especially as everything is out in the open anyway over here.

I'm pretty sure his honesty and accuracy have been well understood there. Clap *cough*-29*cough*

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I think it's getting balanced out. Smile

I have been a member over there since things go slow over here during the holidays, I am a lurker as well. Angel
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
(March 28, 2015 at 12:35 am)anjele Wrote:
(March 28, 2015 at 12:32 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Lemme guess - TTA?  I thought the agreement was that we send you our rejects, and you send us hookers and blow?

Yeah, we got really screwed on that deal. Undecided

Unfortunately, I am not in charge of hookers and blow.  If I were, you'd only get the hookers.  Angel

I'd settle for hookers to blow.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I want to say a big thank you to Stimbo and Esquilax who took the time to go over to TTA forum to clear up the bullshit Drich has been spreading on there about me (and also Stimbo). He's taken dishonesty and delusion to a new level, just when I thought there was some hope for him when he actually apologised. He's really lost it now.

I've said my bit over there and I've returned now as I have no desire to read the rest of the filth he is producing even as we speak.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Just before I packed up there, I happened to catch something he said to me. I told him I was totally done with him, and he said I'd stated that twice already. He said "what are you, Asian?"

After all his bitching about Stimbo being racist (even though Stimbo was nothing of the sort) he pulls out that corker. He's also still slagging off our mods on TTA. I don't think he deserves to be let back in.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10166 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4141 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13412 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin