Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 6:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creation/evolution3
RE: Creation/evolution3
(January 17, 2015 at 12:32 am)Drich Wrote:
(January 17, 2015 at 12:00 am)dyresand Wrote: 7th day of creation was on a day of rest Dirch.. and its in your bible and i know this and you should because on the 7th day what did god do?

What are you talking about ?

Sunday the fucking day god had to rest. It took god 6 days to create everything with his universal legos then the 7th he is like fuck it i am done ill just rest now.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(January 17, 2015 at 12:28 am)dyresand Wrote:

This guy explains why creationism and the genesis account is bullshit.
Also he has a ton more this is just scratching the surface.
ROFLOL
Omg

What have we discussed about sole youtube founded arguments?
(January 17, 2015 at 12:35 am)Drich Wrote: ROFLOL
Omg

Holy shit, you really are a hypocrite, aren't you? You were the one linking to youtube videos as evidence of Noah's ark in another thread! Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(January 17, 2015 at 12:35 am)Drich Wrote:
(January 17, 2015 at 12:28 am)dyresand Wrote:

This guy explains why creationism and the genesis account is bullshit.
Also he has a ton more this is just scratching the surface.
ROFLOL
Omg

And your sources are older and disproved your point being is your just dishonest and willfully stupid and ignorant of any real truth. But what ever keeps asleep at night i suppose. But i can say this though ill just take your card away for not being a good decent moral person until you start being honest with yourself. Enjoy that bowl of shit you are eating and keep pretending its frosted flakes now.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(January 17, 2015 at 12:35 am)Drich Wrote: Omg

That only you get to make them?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 17, 2015 at 12:36 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(January 17, 2015 at 12:35 am)Drich Wrote: ROFLOL
Omg

Holy shit, you really are a hypocrite, aren't you? You were the one linking to youtube videos as evidence of Noah's ark in another thread! Dodgy

Seriously? Oh I get your only pretending to be ignorant, just so dry sand doesn't get lonely.

Because if you're really referring to the you tube post in the recent Noah's ark thread I prefaced that post with "this is the YouTube video link that was broken in the OP's orginal nat geo reference." That would mean that the YouTube link I posted wasn't my source material or arguement. It belonged to the national geographic artical the op used.
(January 17, 2015 at 2:24 am)Drich Wrote:
(January 17, 2015 at 12:36 am)Esquilax Wrote: Holy shit, you really are a hypocrite, aren't you? You were the one linking to youtube videos as evidence of Noah's ark in another thread! Dodgy

Seriously? Oh I get your only pretending to be ignorant, just so dry sand doesn't get lonely.

Because if you're really referring to the you tube post in the recent Noah's ark thread I prefaced that post with "this is the YouTube video link that was broken in the OP's orginal nat geo reference." That would mean that the YouTube link I posted wasn't my source material or arguement. It belonged to the national geographic artical the op used.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 29258035.jpg]

Code:
Use your words dry sand use your words. Stop spamming use with 10 different videos everytime you want to make a point. Use your words.
(January 17, 2015 at 12:30 am)Esquilax Wrote: Would this be for the same layman's Netflix documentary and not, say... anything approaching an actual scientific source? Because the scientific sources say we've accumulated enough evidence through the LHC to confirm the existence of the Higgs Boson.
If he is referring to the documentary Particle Fever, that one does indeed show the moment when they used the LHC to confirm the existence of Higgs Boson.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(January 16, 2015 at 11:14 pm)Drich Wrote:
(January 16, 2015 at 10:18 am)h4ym4n Wrote: Drich, did god make the "monkey man without a soul", first, then later after the monkey men (without a soul) made cities created man in its image?

I'm saying God durning the 7 days of creation made man/Adam (man made in his image.) placed him in the garden just like the bible says.

'Monkey man' evolved outside the garden just like you believe.

God's will: to live in unity with A&E

God's plan of attack: (1) create a garden for A&E to live *AND* (2) create the conditions for abiogenesis to happen so that eventually, through evolution, there are "monkeymen" *precisely* when they're biologically compatible with A&E by the time they're thrown out of the garden.

Now, if God's will is as stated above, why the need to create (2)? The creation of "monkeyman" means God knew A&E would need an evacuation plan so that humanity could live on. If God knew this, then it means God knew he couldn't achieve *his own will* from the get go.

God is incompetent. But what else is new?
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution/creation video Drich 62 9637 January 15, 2020 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 5999 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Tower of Bible and creation of languages mcolafson 41 6265 September 22, 2016 at 9:33 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Creation Muesum Blondie 225 35621 October 31, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Biblical Creation and the Geological Record in Juxtaposition Rhondazvous 11 3882 June 7, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Creation "science" at its finest! Esquilax 22 7579 January 30, 2015 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Strongbad
  Reliability of the creation account robvalue 129 12669 January 20, 2015 at 3:48 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Creation BrokenQuill92 33 10102 March 27, 2014 at 1:42 am
Last Post: psychoslice
  Over 30 Creation Stories StoryBook 5 2628 January 11, 2014 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sexual Attraction is evidence of evolution not creation. Brakeman 15 4594 October 20, 2013 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Brakeman