Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 11:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creation/evolution3
RE: Creation/evolution3
I still say evolution is overrated if evolved creatures waste their time with drich.
(January 26, 2015 at 1:33 pm)Davka Wrote:
(January 26, 2015 at 1:28 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: Also, "artical".

And "Neoplean", lmao.

He's dyslexic.

Although you'd think he would at least use spell-check.

You're saying it like it were something to impeed my ablity to think and or reason.
You guys are ignorant if you think dsylexica is anything more than obversion to the rules of literary communication, and a way for bullies to oppress kids who think differently.

Churchhill, Patton, Henry Ford, Tesla, Eddison, Charles Schawb, Enistein, along with many many other who have literally brought light and modern life to the 'literate'.

We think differently, and often times can 'see/picture' things differently which allows for innovations and understanding that others are not privy to.

Without a doubt it is a very difficult road to travel, but once the major obsicals are over come 'we' tend to be very sucessful in whatever we set out to do.

(January 26, 2015 at 2:17 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(January 26, 2015 at 1:33 pm)Davka Wrote: He's dyslexic.

Exactly. I've heard him complain of dyslexia, but both Firefox and Chrome underline misspelled words. I'm not normally one to point out this sort of thing, but "artical" I will point out every time he misspells it, because that error was pointed out to him and he simply refuses to acknowledge it ... as if the first admission of error will crack the dam.

And let's face it, "Neopleon" is simply funny. I didn't know there was an Emperor Pleon, much less his son Neopleon who went to Egypt.

apple products 'learn' common mispellings and puts them into memory. my PC's run an older Internet explorer to comply with my billing software needs. So no spell check.

Also it give people with weaker arguements something legit to buzz in about when they are failing in every other way.
Wink
(January 26, 2015 at 3:02 pm)Drich Wrote:
(January 26, 2015 at 1:33 pm)Davka Wrote: He's dyslexic.

You're saying it like it were something to impeed my ablity to think and or reason.
You guys are ignorant if you think dsylexica is anything more than obversion to the rules of literary communication, and a way for bullies to oppress kids who think differently.

Churchhill, Patton, Henry Ford, Tesla, Eddison, Charles Schawb, Enistein, along with many many other who have literally brought light and modern life to the 'literate'.

We think differently, and often times can 'see/picture' things differently which allows for innovations and understanding that others are not privy to.

Without a doubt it is a very difficult road to travel, but once the major obsicals are over come 'we' tend to be very sucessful in whatever we set out to do.

ROFLOLROFLOL

We? So you think your "ablity" is in the same class as "churchhill", "Eddison", and "Enistein" now?

Whatever people say about "churchhill", "Eddison", and "Enistein"
no one ever accused "churchhill", "Eddison", and "Enistein" of "obversion" to rules of literary communication, drich.

I don't know, I also think it's not just your "obversion" to rules of literary communication that will stand as "obsicals" to "impeed" your dream of being "very sucessful" in the same way as "churchhill", "Eddison", and "Enistein", drich.

But a howling baboon can't, nor need to, feel any affinity for rules of literary communication, drich. But as a howling baboon, you are already quite "sucessful", drich.
(January 26, 2015 at 2:39 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(January 26, 2015 at 2:17 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: Exactly. I've heard him complain of dyslexia, but both Firefox and Chrome underline misspelled words. I'm not normally one to point out this sort of thing, but "artical" I will point out every time he misspells it, because that error was pointed out to him and he simply refuses to acknowledge it ... as if the first admission of error will crack the dam.

And let's face it, "Neopleon" is simply funny. I didn't know there was an Emperor Pleon, much less his son Neopleon who went to Egypt.

Never attribute to dyslexia what can be attributed to a idiot's pride in idiocy. A dyslexic person can work around the problem. Drich senses any value he could imagine himself to possess rest entirely in the idiocy that prevents him from seeing his own worthlessness, so he abhors working around his idiocy because that would threaten to deflate his delusional perception of his own value.

Actually Drich see, his spelling as a trivial point, a needless formality. A game weaker minds like to play in, when their logic, and reasoning ablity fails them.

Subject matter is king in any conversation, until one looses the upper hand on topic. then spelling becomes an issue, then puncituation, then grammer, then font, then method of quoting, then an endless supply of hoop jumping all in an effort to red herring themselves away from a topic these people can not otherwise pray to have the last word in.

It's real simple.

Those who can do.

Those who can't only teach.

Those who can't teach, grade papers. (Check for spelling)
(January 26, 2015 at 2:51 pm)Chuck Wrote: I still say evolution is overrated if evolved creatures waste their time with drich.
LOL, the ignorant monkeys are a liability for the slightly less ignorant monkeys, so there's a compulsion to bring them in line. Thankfully, we've moved away from having our very survival depend upon this -particular- monkey, but the compulsion persists.

You running those numbers Drich? We could use your billing software to do the math.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 26, 2015 at 11:47 am)Drich Wrote:
(January 26, 2015 at 11:33 am)dyresand Wrote: Dirch here is a question since you believe in creation which came first the chicken or the egg?

That's an easy one.

The egg.

No egg, no chicken.

So god said let there be chickens and an egg appears?

Did god also say, don't let chicken remains/fossils be found amongst the dinosaur fossils Drich?

(January 26, 2015 at 3:22 pm)Drich Wrote:
(January 26, 2015 at 2:39 pm)Chuck Wrote: Never attribute to dyslexia what can be attributed to a idiot's pride in idiocy. A dyslexic person can work around the problem. Drich senses any value he could imagine himself to possess rest entirely in the idiocy that prevents him from seeing his own worthlessness, so he abhors working around his idiocy because that would threaten to deflate his delusional perception of his own value.

Actually Drich see, his spelling as a trivial point, a needless formality. A game weaker minds like to play in, when their logic, and reasoning ablity fails them.

Subject matter is king in any conversation, until one looses the upper hand on topic. then spelling becomes an issue, then puncituation, then grammer, then font, then method of quoting, then an endless supply of hoop jumping all in an effort to red herring themselves away from a topic these people can not otherwise pray to have the last word in.

It's real simple.

Those who can do.

Those who can't only teach.

Those who can't teach, grade papers. (Check for spelling)

Those who can't spell, do flunk out to flip burgers, become biblical christians on the side, and compare themselves to "Enistein", "Eddison" and "Churchhill".

ROFLOL
(January 26, 2015 at 2:42 pm)Esquilax Wrote:
(January 26, 2015 at 2:10 pm)Drich Wrote: Sooo... What? You think the chicken came first?

No, I think you're a dismissive arsehole with no idea what you're talking about and an ego as wide as your unwillingness to do even the smallest bit of research into the topics you've decided you know about. Dodgy

As to the chicken and the egg topic, it's a continuum, not a simplistic single generation problem. The realistic answer, given within the context of how evolution actually works, is that the chicken and the egg came first, or rather neither did, over a band of time on the avian reproductive timeline comprising multiple generations, each one more chicken-like than the last.

But, you know, that kind of answer requires a little bit of research into biology, so it's not surprising that you didn't know it. I await your baseless, arrogant roflol emote, though. That won't be predictable at all.

Uhhh. No.

At some point a non-chicken (albeit very close to a chicken) layed an egg that contained the first full on chicken.

I completely get this is a very slow and deliberate process that makes tiny changes over vast periods of time. However like it or not The chicken was a mutation from it's former 'choke-un' counterpart (This is what I'm calling whatever preceeded the chicken in the evolutionary chain) As some point the Choke-un laid an egg, and that egg contained what 'science' in all it's wisdom would identify as a chicken.

I also get that you don't like how flipant I am with your version of God/science. to which I say, so what. How is this any different then what you all say/Do against My God?

If I am wrong, then like I do with you provide BCV via one of your bibles and show me where I am wrong. otherwise pound sand, because theoritical science is barly science at all, and the fact that you all are so quick to marry it to real pratical science should speak volumes to you on it's legitimacy.
(January 26, 2015 at 3:35 pm)Drich Wrote: I also get that you don't like how flipant I am with your version of God/science. to which I say, so what. How is this any different then what you all say/Do against My God?

ROFLOLROFLOL

Uh, there is concrete, objective, verifiable evidence for science; there is only support for your god in your chicken shit dyslexic head with its "obversion" to rules of evidence, falsifiability and repeatability. Drich

You flipped for the wrong side, your flippant burger flipper of an “enistein”.
I get all tingly inside when Drich uses words like theoritical.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution/creation video Drich 62 9635 January 15, 2020 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 5999 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Tower of Bible and creation of languages mcolafson 41 6254 September 22, 2016 at 9:33 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Creation Muesum Blondie 225 35597 October 31, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Biblical Creation and the Geological Record in Juxtaposition Rhondazvous 11 3882 June 7, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Creation "science" at its finest! Esquilax 22 7576 January 30, 2015 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Strongbad
  Reliability of the creation account robvalue 129 12648 January 20, 2015 at 3:48 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Creation BrokenQuill92 33 10102 March 27, 2014 at 1:42 am
Last Post: psychoslice
  Over 30 Creation Stories StoryBook 5 2628 January 11, 2014 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sexual Attraction is evidence of evolution not creation. Brakeman 15 4590 October 20, 2013 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Brakeman