Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 9:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explain your username
RE: Explain your username
Essentially I think globally humans and human societies are fucked up and will continue to be so until we can find peace - We live in a Dystopian world, the difference is that in the movies it is clearly visible but in real life it is virtually non-detectable until you search for knowledge and the truth.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

my username explanation  Big Grin
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Ignoramus, because, that's how I feel amongst the very talented people on this site.
You know what they say, hang around with smart people and you might learn something.
Thanks to all...
I do try to offer advice and to give back sometimes, but the xtard fuckers just don't listen! Is it just me?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
A nickname from the service.  I sing when I concentrate on important things, apparently.  Especially when I'm all dosed up, lol.
(running in cadence -with a good call- is the best thing on earth, btw, that anyone will pay you to do)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
T stands for [redacted]
R stands for [redacted]
J stands for Joe
F stands for [redacted]
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Mine's a double-bluff.
Sum ergo sum
From these guys...

(I'm in that crowd, BTW)
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I like Monty Python, but The Inquisition has a religious motif. I like the idea of an atheist in charge of the Inquisition, except the funny Monty Python type of Inquisition, not the murderous power grab by the Catholic church.
Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
(May 22, 2015 at 10:42 am)The Inquisition Wrote: I like Monty Python, but The Inquisition has a religious motif. I like the idea of an atheist in charge of the Inquisition, except the funny Monty Python type of Inquisition, not the murderous power grab by the Catholic church.

Fetch....

the cushions!!

*Da-da-daaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

[Image: tumblr_lsv7uaK9cu1qchfeio1_500.png]
Sum ergo sum
(May 22, 2015 at 9:40 am)TRJF Wrote: T stands for [redacted]
R stands for [redacted]
J stands for Joe
F stands for [redacted]

Twin Rad Joe Friend? Big Grin well my guess at least

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What does your username mean? vulcanlogician 46 2831 February 11, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I could change my username again...... Foxaèr 29 1599 June 7, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Can Someone Explain This To Me? Jade-Green Stone 16 1562 November 28, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Your username in meme form! ignoramus 45 3260 June 23, 2018 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Joods
  Give the person above you a new username. Foxaèr 372 28047 June 22, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  My username change Foxaèr 41 6108 May 1, 2018 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Joods
  New username suggestions Foxaèr 33 3491 April 2, 2018 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My username Alexmahone 9 1362 March 22, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Unless she changed her username... Foxaèr 7 951 March 1, 2018 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Losty
  Explain This #2: The Mandela Effect GrandizerII 11 1786 February 2, 2018 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Cyberman