Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ban the loser above you.
RE: Ban the loser above you.
Then allow me to post some pics to highlight the mood:

[Image: patriarchy.gif]
Hell yeah. Syndicate women are strong and they know it!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPcSSPWWqOrp2fL4D8bAN...Ci097cFoh2]
anarcho Syndicate flag
[Image: Syndicalism_.gif]
Left handed fist is another typical symbol
[Image: anarcho-syndicalist-flags-star.jpg]
This one is all kinds of excellent!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQT3lDz9H7mswT7u1DL_B_...-_zC9c9WuQ]
SabCat, otherwise known as "Sabotabby"
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdKb6l7HOuJ5W3JEAwwHd...zx-Oy4FGpv]
Nice twist, same concept
[Image: 1219215906_a1b32ef0bc_m.jpg]
Nice job on this one
[Image: 2215280811_56580f1f0a.jpg]
Music to my ears!
[Image: org_ban.jpg]
Brothers and sisters in solidarity!

And anyone who likes these images are banned!
Banned for wasting my time with your boring revolutionary twaddle. I feel like I'm listening to the goddamn Chinese commies from Doonesbury (The Reagan Years) again.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Banned 'cause it's better that anarchists spend their time twaddling rather than keying my car.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
Banned for thinking that silly puddings drive cars.
Cunt
Banned for not understanding 'Magic Puddings'
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
You know what, I don't understand magic puddings... You are very correct in saying that.

Banned for making me reveal a gap in my knowledge Tongue
Cunt
Hey now I'm in your knowledge gap? Ah that's OK, plenty of room to stretch my spindly limbs.

I see you lack the knowledge to create a passable pavlova, I'll have to ban you for that.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
Banned for being a "show-Off" pudding! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Banned for poiniting out the pudding is a show off
[Image: anarcho-syndicalist-flags-star.jpg]

Holy shit, are these flags for real? Shock These are awesome flags! Tiger

Banned for posting such an awesome flag Heart
(October 25, 2011 at 10:55 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Anarcho-syndicalism is for a prefered peaceful transition, but they are not against action either. They typically frown on ideas of open revolution, instead prefering a "general strike" in which the workers unite, stop the flow of production, then regain the means of production from the hands of the few back into the hands of everyone as it should be. This will more than likely become violent, but not as violent as all out war.

I doubt occupy wall street will turn into this, but I'd sure love for it to Smile I don't see the workers stopping the flow of production when so many listen the jibes of the news media Dodgy

Quote:Government and "state" are shut down permanently. Syndicates (trade unions) then prop up the existing social infrastructure to ensure that services continue. These syndicates are nothing like the current trade unions, as they lack Business managers or any "leader" class. Lots are thrown and people are selected to represent that specific syndicate for that moment. All syndicate members are considered in the lots, not just a chosen few. Once that representation is done, the elected return to their normal work.

Interesting... I'm not completely sold on a complete elimination of non-elected leadership (though I would be sold on the people who have an affinity for the job and volunteer specifically for it to be rotated frequently).

Quote:the next time a representative is needed, lots are thrown and a new representative is chosen. In other words, there is no constant "leader class" or "boss class". Businesses are run the same way, with "team leaders" chosen that morning. the next morning a new team leader is chosen...if a team leader is even needed on the job to begin with. Rotating representation is a good thing as it ensures that everyone has a voice, wether minority or majority minded. Power is corruption, and by randomizing it as much as possible, the temptation is greatly reduced.

Agree again with the stipulation I wrote above. Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name 3 things about the poster above ignoramus 67 4462 November 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: no one
  Say the nicest thing about the user above. Mystic 26 1843 October 7, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Give the person above you a new username. Foxaèr 372 27296 June 22, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Ban the person above you! Dr. Dank 57 5259 November 18, 2017 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Rep The Poster Above You emjay 20 2535 October 17, 2017 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Above Poster is your new god, how do you praise them? TheMissingLink 24 6204 September 23, 2017 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Ban guns? Brick-top 22 7979 November 20, 2016 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Most Underrated Turtle With A Slightly Above Average Sized Rooster Edwardo Piet 29 4524 April 12, 2016 at 8:52 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I hope these holy rollers don't ban me. The Atheist 4 1802 March 23, 2016 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Promote the winner above you. Foxaèr 0 886 December 28, 2015 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Foxaèr