Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 7:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you all playing right now?
RE: What are you all playing right now?
(March 16, 2018 at 3:24 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Is D3 in season now..or between..and I cant remember whether or not the servers are cross platform..do pc d3 players play with console players yet?

(Still stuck on seven days to die..and dtf if anyone else wants to coop that business)

No idea.

(March 16, 2018 at 3:05 pm)Joods Wrote: You play Minecraft?

Do you use mods? I can't play vanilla minecraft anymore after I got introduced to mods. We typically use the Technic launcher when playing modded versions.

We use mods. I can't think of the ones we use, though. lol
(March 17, 2018 at 1:05 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(March 16, 2018 at 3:24 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Is D3 in season now..or between..and I cant remember whether or not the servers are cross platform..do pc d3 players play with console players yet?

(Still stuck on seven days to die..and dtf if anyone else wants to coop that business)

No idea.

(March 16, 2018 at 3:05 pm)Joods Wrote: You play Minecraft?

Do you use mods? I can't play vanilla minecraft anymore after I got introduced to mods. We typically use the Technic launcher when playing modded versions.

We use mods. I can't think of the ones we use, though. lol

Mods are awesome. Try Blightfall some time. It can be very challenging.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Just wanted to link this for steam users - 

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/atheistforums

(if yall used ftb launcher for mc you could set a custom pack and distribute it between yourselves using their servers and update service - but i guess it;s a pain in the ass to get the standalone ftb launcher nowadays)

Anyone who loves mc should try out any of the horde or crafting survival games that it spawned as a genre.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
GTA V
When I get into the apartment tomorrow after work, I'll be back to playing DA:I.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(February 16, 2018 at 6:52 pm)Cathooloo Wrote: Morrowind, just for some nostalgic kicks.

For me, that's when role-playing actually become role-playing.  Unlike Diablo, where you built a character's abilities and just called it that.
I have been playing MH World.
(March 25, 2018 at 7:18 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(February 16, 2018 at 6:52 pm)Cathooloo Wrote: Morrowind, just for some nostalgic kicks.

For me, that's when role-playing actually become role-playing.  Unlike Diablo, where you built a character's abilities and just called it that.

Well, there were a few older titles that made an attempt - but were necessarily limited by technology in providing a rich experience.

That being said, there are things about Morrowind that I find maddening. Yet, it is still one of my all-time favorite games, and will likely remain so.
We've picked up Sea of Thieves, but I'm still playing New Vegas.
d o t a

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire Emblem Three Houses: Anyone else playing it? Cecelia 0 452 August 30, 2019 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Moms playing Fortnite John V 8 867 August 18, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Anyone playing PUBG? John V 1 476 July 27, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Finished playing HZD Foxaèr 10 2306 May 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Wink What do you plan on playing this year? Macoleco 7 1647 April 9, 2018 at 6:57 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The art of not playing games Silent Snob 24 5241 March 27, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your favorite role-playing video games Casca 18 2809 November 18, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  What are you currently playing? Shell B 27 4199 October 31, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  What are you playing right now? Bob Kelso 52 7526 November 16, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So I'm playing Dark Cloud Violet 4 4020 October 8, 2013 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Violet