Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 7:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a fat girl 2.0
RE: Ask a fat girl 2.0
(February 16, 2016 at 6:12 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote:
(February 16, 2016 at 5:42 am)Evie Wrote: I don't get it?

Like... you mean how can they afford people to walk their dogs? Why Hollywood?

Like, the people I know who have others to walk their dogs... they don't hear people, they just get their friends or relatives to do it for them for free.

Weird, what's the point of having a pooch??  Best part of owning one.

Well... when it comes to people I know whom don't walk their own dogs... a lot of the things those people did were fucking pointless as fuck.
I found a quote I like relevant to giving advice:

William Penn Wrote:They have a Right to censure, that have a Heart to help: The rest is Cruelty, not Justice.
(February 16, 2016 at 12:30 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Why do my threads always get derailed?!

I'm sorry too  Heart
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I don't mean to get so (t)horny.

P.S. When I whinge "I didn't mean it" or something to that effect and make excuses... that's code for an apology but I'm too proud to apologize. Lol.
(February 16, 2016 at 2:40 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(February 15, 2016 at 1:13 pm)Jello Wrote: Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I didn't see it, so i assume not),

But do you get a lot of hassle from people? Like, i see a lot of people around where i live throw some pretty nasty insults around at fat people.  (Sorry if the wording's a bit rude, i dunno how else to word it D: )

Really depends on where I am. I've gotten nasty treatment from clothing store employees. And because I photograph well when I used to online date I've been accused of altering my pictures. If there's the lovely "Did you go blind from diabetes?" And I've gotten some snickers going to the gym. Most of the abuse is online or passive aggressive in person. Because I'm blind I have had more than one idiot try to direct me to the plus clothing while out shopping, as if I have no idea what size I am.

Thanks for answering Smile

That sounds really unfair, some people are just assholes. >:c
And man, nothing pisses me off more when some dumbass decides they know more about you, than yourself (Such as the idiots who try to direct you to the plus clothing). They really really annoy me.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(February 14, 2016 at 11:20 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(February 14, 2016 at 11:11 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Would I be right in guessing you're rockin' some big ole' cleavage? I would love to borrow some! 
Btw, I remember seeing some pictures of you with your man, and I don't recall you being particularly fat.

Anyway, back to the cleavage...let me borrow some if  you've got it!

And I'm a chunky girl I teeter between 170-190 constantly. True I have a visible waistline and I'm not exactly plus size (I'm a 10-12)

I don't think this thread is viable if the questions are directed towards you since I don't see size 10 to 12 as being fat, isn't size 10 generally considered perfect?

How tall are you? Teetering between 170 and 190 is a big teeter. I personally stay at around 190 and don't budge from there more than 5 or 10 pounds

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(February 16, 2016 at 2:40 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(February 15, 2016 at 1:13 pm)Jello Wrote: Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I didn't see it, so i assume not),

But do you get a lot of hassle from people? Like, i see a lot of people around where i live throw some pretty nasty insults around at fat people.  (Sorry if the wording's a bit rude, i dunno how else to word it D: )

Really depends on where I am. I've gotten nasty treatment from clothing store employees. And because I photograph well when I used to online date I've been accused of altering my pictures. If there's the lovely "Did you go blind from diabetes?" And I've gotten some snickers going to the gym. Most of the abuse is online or passive aggressive in person. Because I'm blind I have had more than one idiot try to direct me to the plus clothing while out shopping, as if I have no idea what size I am.

Try working in a high school.  I was staff, but that didn't stop groups of guys from following me, making cow, pig, and retching noises.  One day, I was ignoring them, but the Principal was waiting.  You should have seen their faces.  I have had similar experiences when going out for a walk.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(February 16, 2016 at 12:10 pm)drfuzzy Wrote:
(February 16, 2016 at 2:40 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Really depends on where I am. I've gotten nasty treatment from clothing store employees. And because I photograph well when I used to online date I've been accused of altering my pictures. If there's the lovely "Did you go blind from diabetes?" And I've gotten some snickers going to the gym. Most of the abuse is online or passive aggressive in person. Because I'm blind I have had more than one idiot try to direct me to the plus clothing while out shopping, as if I have no idea what size I am.

Try working in a high school.  I was staff, but that didn't stop groups of guys from following me, making cow, pig, and retching noises.  One day, I was ignoring them, but the Principal was waiting.  You should have seen their faces.  I have had similar experiences when going out for a walk.

Wow, that's horrible!
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(February 16, 2016 at 12:15 pm)Jello Wrote:
(February 16, 2016 at 12:10 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: Try working in a high school.  I was staff, but that didn't stop groups of guys from following me, making cow, pig, and retching noises.  One day, I was ignoring them, but the Principal was waiting.  You should have seen their faces.  I have had similar experiences when going out for a walk.

Wow, that's horrible!

Hmm.  Thanks . . .    I hate to come across as a whiner though.  If you're as round as you are tall, like I am, people are going to taunt you.  It's currently acceptable to hate overweight people.  You're a target.  And I know that I have put myself in this position.  
    I have also had people of all ages and races walk WITH me and encourage me.  It's better to dwell on those experiences.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(February 16, 2016 at 12:31 pm)drfuzzy Wrote:
(February 16, 2016 at 12:15 pm)Jello Wrote: Wow, that's horrible!

Hmm.  Thanks . . .    I hate to come across as a whiner though.  If you're as round as you are tall, like I am, people are going to taunt you.  It's currently acceptable to hate overweight people.  You're a target.  And I know that I have put myself in this position.  
    I have also had people of all ages and races walk WITH me and encourage me.  It's better to dwell on those experiences.

Oh, don't worry. You don't come across like that at all! Smile

I don't know how that feels, being underweight for my height. Though some people are assholes about that, but not to the degree i see towards overweight people. It's really terrible, and i don't do it, myself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a blind girl 3.0 BrokenQuill92 46 8261 January 10, 2020 at 8:29 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  I'm a Girl scout leader (who's about to quit!) Aroura 34 20270 January 22, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Ask a drunk girl BrokenQuill92 49 8877 February 5, 2017 at 10:20 pm
  Ask an Apple fan girl BrokenQuill92 8 1630 October 15, 2016 at 8:23 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Ask a black girl on Social sercurity and welfare. BrokenQuill92 49 6719 October 4, 2016 at 1:59 pm
  Ask a fat girl BrokenQuill92 66 17298 September 20, 2015 at 5:17 pm
  Ask a Blind Girl BrokenQuill92 98 15928 July 17, 2015 at 3:21 am
  Ask a black girl BrokenQuill92 33 7947 July 15, 2015 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Spooky