Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ask an Apple fan girl
Ask an Apple fan girl
I am very much a Mac user. OK you guys know the drill....
RE: Ask an Apple fan girl
Why do you like apple products? They're shit.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(October 15, 2016 at 7:31 am)paulpablo Wrote: Why do you like apple products? They're shit.

Explain...
(October 15, 2016 at 7:31 am)paulpablo Wrote: Why do you like apple products? They're shit.

They're not shit. Just obscenely expensive in comparison.

I used them a lot in the past, since apple was the way to go when doing graphics and desktop publishing. That's no longer the case. So I go with the cheaper option. But I still treasure my apple Macintosh plus, first computer I ever had and keep that oldtimer save.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

They have the best accessibility features for the pricing
The 15 inch rMBP is my dream laptop.

Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment.

But one day it will be mine! Big Grin

https://www.maxiaids.com/tell-money-talk...identifier
https://www.maxiaids.com/color-identifie...t-detector
https://www.maxiaids.com/scan-a-can-for-windows-deluxe
https://www.maxiaids.com/gray-low-vision...ech-output

These are a few things that are free or only a few dollars that work equally or better on iTunes
Which Macs have you owned and which is your favorite?

How often do you upgrade?
(October 15, 2016 at 7:35 am)Bella Morte Wrote:

Explain...

I was joking to an extent but the only experience I've had with the one apple product I've bought is extremely negative.

My iPhone has so many settings where I think, why the fuck would this be designed in this way.

Most of the settings can be altered by I still think the default settings seem to be the most stupid.

When I plug my phone into my PC to charge the phone or to use iTunes my internet on my phone assists my home broadband, it's completely pointless and almost ended up costing me a lot of money. I plugged it in before I went to sleep once, had YouTube playing in the back ground and I got woke up to txt messages saying my phones Internet was all used up and I was going to be charged all this money, luckily I phoned up Vodafone and they said I didn't have to pay due to it being a mistake and they were really friendly.

Why would it be a setting for my phone internet to assist my perfectly good fast unlimited broadband?

Another thing is iTunes. What a massive cluster of fuck ups that is.

The system on my old phone was a memory card, when I wanted podcasts, music or whatever I dragged and dropped the files then played them.

On iTunes my phone tries to sort out the audio to different places in my phone which totally fucked up an audio book I wanted to listen to. It put it into the book section which has some sort of glitch on it where I can't play this file.

The other day I got my new PC and iTunes loaded up with the default settings being that I couldn't manually add music to my phone. That's a really useful default setting to have, I imagine that's really popular.

The other day aswell, this was my mistake, I clicked a few iTunes options and it deleted all my music. I've got to the point where I've got such low expectations now with iTunes that I wasn't even that angry or disappointed I sort of just shrugged my shoulders and added some of the music back again.

Loads of times if I add lots of music together all at once it doesn't load into my phone properly and results in lots of songs skipping because all the file isn't there.

Anyway to cut a long story short I wish they would make a lite version of iTunes.

I don't need nasa technology, automatic audio sorting, different players for different types of audio, options that accidentally format my drive.

All I need is a place on my phone for storage and one audio player with the option to arrange and play the files in my own folders I create.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a blind girl 3.0 BrokenQuill92 46 7549 January 10, 2020 at 8:29 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  I'm a Girl scout leader (who's about to quit!) Aroura 34 19903 January 22, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Ask an Anime Fan BrokenQuill92 3 851 August 6, 2017 at 10:22 am
  Ask a drunk girl BrokenQuill92 49 8521 February 5, 2017 at 10:20 pm
  Ask a black girl on Social sercurity and welfare. BrokenQuill92 49 6309 October 4, 2016 at 1:59 pm
  Ask a fat girl 2.0 BrokenQuill92 189 21780 June 17, 2016 at 4:00 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Ask a fat girl BrokenQuill92 66 16800 September 20, 2015 at 5:17 pm
  Ask a Blind Girl BrokenQuill92 98 15281 July 17, 2015 at 3:21 am
  Ask a black girl BrokenQuill92 33 7720 July 15, 2015 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Ask a Zelda Fan Chad32 19 1756 May 17, 2015 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Chad32