Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 5:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence for atheist claims
RE: Evidence for atheist claims
(May 9, 2016 at 4:11 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(May 8, 2016 at 11:14 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Your pedantic bullshit adds nothing to this board, Rik. You are invariably rude (even I turn it off sometimes, geez, asshole), your assertions are invariably unsupported and absurd, you abuse the shit out of the emoticons, and the worst part is that you've started leaking out of that awful thread you created (since it finally died after multiplying, mutating, and congealing back together).

You are now routinely derailing threads on this board with posts exactly like the eyesore quoted above.

Again, sir, go fuck yourself. You are wasting everyone's time and taking up space on the board.

Son.  Hi

Would you like a list of atheists unsupported assertions?  Smile

1) The consciousness is a product of the brain.
2) When you die is all over.
3) We got the consciousness that we got thanks to previous generations (evolution of the species sort of).
4) Progress exist in this physical reality.
5) If there is God he is a bastard that doesn't care about suffering people.

Eh, clown, this is only a short list of atheists dogmas.
I could go on and on but would the tiny brain of a clown register any thing said to him?  Panic

You have been spouting enough garbage for today.
Back to area 69 with your daily bong.  Bong
You're a troll. Please tell me you are a troll.
I see the op has left the building. Pity that, I liked tearing him a new arsehole.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(May 9, 2016 at 4:11 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(May 8, 2016 at 11:14 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Your pedantic bullshit adds nothing to this board, Rik. You are invariably rude (even I turn it off sometimes, geez, asshole), your assertions are invariably unsupported and absurd, you abuse the shit out of the emoticons, and the worst part is that you've started leaking out of that awful thread you created (since it finally died after multiplying, mutating, and congealing back together).

You are now routinely derailing threads on this board with posts exactly like the eyesore quoted above.

Again, sir, go fuck yourself. You are wasting everyone's time and taking up space on the board.

Son.  Hi

Would you like a list of atheists unsupported assertions?  Smile

1) The consciousness is a product of the brain.
2) When you die is all over.
3) We got the consciousness that we got thanks to previous generations (evolution of the species sort of).
4) Progress exist in this physical reality.
5) If there is God he is a bastard that doesn't care about suffering people.

Eh, clown, this is only a short list of atheists dogmas.
I could go on and on but would the tiny brain of a clown register any thing said to him?  Panic

You have been spouting enough garbage for today.
Back to area 69 with your daily bong.  Bong

No, what I'd like is a list of you fucking off. Would you like a list of threads you've destroyed by being the insignificant troll you are?
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
I think we should all stop feeding the troll. Maybe he'll go away!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(May 9, 2016 at 8:54 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: I think we should all stop feeding the troll. Maybe he'll go away!

We tried that. It just got hungry and started spreading into new places. Now I'm just using it as a punching bag since that's really all it's good for.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Damn...can't we get this guy banned? I thought trolls were against the rules.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

(May 9, 2016 at 9:12 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Damn...can't we get this guy banned? I thought trolls were against the rules.

They are. My understanding was that he was considered mostly harmless, especially since he stayed in one thread. Now that that's dead he's polluting the rest of the board and derailing threads to be a puerile, emoticon-happy shit rag. So harmless.

I haven't bothered reporting him because after seeing the incessant preaching/trolling he's gotten away with, I honestly wouldn't know what to report that would actually get someone's attention.

"Assault with deadly emojis."

(May 9, 2016 at 9:25 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(May 9, 2016 at 9:12 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Damn...can't we get this guy banned?  I thought trolls were against the rules.

They are. My understanding was that he was considered mostly harmless, especially since he stayed in one thread. Now that that's dead he's polluting the rest of the board and derailing threads to be a puerile, emoticon-happy shit rag. So harmless.

I was actually the one that said that, regrettable Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ayaan Hirsi Ali now claims to be Christian. Brian37 26 1726 November 17, 2023 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nishant Xavier 38 2558 August 7, 2023 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  When were the Gospels Written? The External and Internal Evidence. Nishant Xavier 62 3413 August 6, 2023 at 10:25 pm
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 32 1732 August 6, 2023 at 5:36 pm
  Isaiah 53, 700 B.C: Historical Evidence of the Divine Omniscience. Nishant Xavier 91 4912 August 6, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Conscience and the Moral Argument as Evidence for the Goodness of God. Nishant Xavier 162 8267 July 9, 2023 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Signature in the Cell: DNA as Evidence for Design, beside Nature's Laws/Fine-Tuning. Nishant Xavier 54 2930 July 8, 2023 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why the resurrection accounts are not evidence LinuxGal 5 1063 October 29, 2022 at 2:01 pm
  Scary claims of God's punishments debunk_pls 30 4058 September 24, 2021 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Legal evidence of atheism Interaktive 16 2613 February 9, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball