Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Well, me and Losty are Pming now. In case anyone was looking for an update on the "situation".
(August 14, 2016 at 10:18 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: It's losty.
What he means by this is that it's Hammy, of course.

Angel
(August 14, 2016 at 10:36 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Dear bar staff,
If you see me down, stop giving me free whiskey.
Thank you.

Pffft,when the bar staff sees me down they say "Cthulhu, you're drunk, go home."

Free whiskey...you wimmin get all the perks.
(August 15, 2016 at 2:30 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(August 14, 2016 at 10:18 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: It's losty.
What he means by this is that it's Hammy, of course.

Angel

Totes.
(August 14, 2016 at 10:25 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Well, I'll either never enter this forum again or really regret this tomorrow.

Well, it's tomorrow and I'm here.

Smile
CIJS

It's refreshing to know what others really think about you. Especially when they don't have the balls to tell you to your face, but you find out anyway.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Fuck this world, where moms lose their babies. Fuck it. I fucking hate it. As if I needed another reason to resent the fact that we are on our own in this place no matter WHAT; even if there WERE such thing as this piece of shit, useless fuckup of a god people want to believe in. Sometimes I think we were all better off as primordial sludge...
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
If you want to PM me I'm here. I hope you feel better soon LFC.
(August 15, 2016 at 10:57 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: If you want to PM me I'm here. I hope you feel better soon LFC.

I don't think she's talking about herself... skype me.
...that I feel like I've missed out on something on here. And I hate that feeling.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1199 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama