Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(August 19, 2016 at 4:45 pm)Mamacita Wrote: I can't breathe.

Why? What's wrong?
Asthma?
(August 19, 2016 at 4:17 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(August 19, 2016 at 4:00 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: When my son started copping a sag, I'd sometimes tell him to pull his goddamned britches up ... but his mother made essentially Losty's point and so I relented.

He went through that phase and now is into the tight skinny jeans thing.

What the hell's wrong with Levi's and a good pair of cowboy boots?

Why would you want to wear cowboy boots in a European city? Tongue

I take a bit of Texas with me wherever I go, brotha. Smile

I have a pair of cowgirl boots. Black with fringes on the sides. Cute. Haven't worn them in about ten years though.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Breathe. Be happy. Things, um... things went well. Angel
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(August 19, 2016 at 5:53 pm)Esquilax Wrote:

Breathe. Be happy. Things, um... things went well.  Angel

oh.... I see...
Carry on, then! Big Grin
Can I just say... I got my rates today and they sucked. The last 30 days have been exhausting and I never fail. This is new. Then they call me to tell me I might get new responsibilities (but no promotion to go with it), because I'm doing great. Wtf! So more work, same pay? I need a new month to do excellent! Mama needs a beer. Sad
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(August 19, 2016 at 7:41 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Can I just say... I got my rates today and they sucked. The last 30 days have been exhausting and I never fail. This is new. Then they call me to tell me I might get new responsibilities (but no promotion to go with it), because I'm doing great. Wtf! So more work, same pay? I need a new month to do excellent! Mama needs a beer. Sad

WTF, that's not fair on you :C

Darn capitalists, wouldn't get away with this in the Red Jello commissariat Tongue

I kid, no communist here Big Grin
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(August 19, 2016 at 7:48 pm)Jello Wrote:
(August 19, 2016 at 7:41 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Can I just say... I got my rates today and they sucked. The last 30 days have been exhausting and I never fail. This is new. Then they call me to tell me I might get new responsibilities (but no promotion to go with it), because I'm doing great. Wtf! So more work, same pay? I need a new month to do excellent! Mama needs a beer. Sad

WTF, that's not fair on you :C

Darn capitalists, wouldn't get away with this in the Red Jello commissariat Tongue

Cuuuuuuuuute! Heart Tongue
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
[Image: 438088b1ef380760c680b4d36e9b4505ea9a3a73...de4ba3.jpg]
(August 19, 2016 at 7:52 pm)Mamacita Wrote:
(August 19, 2016 at 7:48 pm)Jello Wrote: WTF, that's not fair on you :C

Cuuuuuuuuute!  Heart  Tongue

The workers' struggle is not cute! Tongue  Blush

(I am a silly jello... xD )
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1218 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama