Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(August 23, 2016 at 12:04 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Don't read this, guys.

This is why you are cool!  Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(August 23, 2016 at 12:22 am)Mamacita Wrote: Can I just say...
All I want is for everyone to be happy. Thing is, I'm going through shit right now. I can't let anything in that may hurt more. A very lovely girl was sad today and when I was trying to be supportive, I realized my advise should also work for me. I don't want to be selfish with my friends, but if you keep misreading me when all I'm trying to do is take care of you, be your friend, and smile, then I have empty hands. This is what I am. There's no code. No need to decipher me. No need to try and see what I "really" mean. If I like you, I do. If I want to be your friend, I do. If you fuck up and I offer more chances, I mean it. I fuck up all the time. I'm eccentric. My head is not screwed in right. I get it. We all have bad days. Just don't purposely push a blade in my wound to hurt me, because my survival instincts kick in. I will protect myself.

My hugs don't come with a Judas kiss. They just come with lipstick stains. Having said that... I'm still feeling sucky. I'll go curl up and cry now. And no, this isn't anyone's fault. Shit happens.

Peace, love, bacon,
Swag bong

CIJSAIJBH

This was beautiful.

I fuck up a lot sometimes too. I sometimes even feel like I am a "fuck-up" because everything is so perfect and they I did havz a silly.

I am so lucky to be so very loved and to have such awesome friends. All the wonderful moments with my wonderful friends make all my silly-turtley-fuckupness worthwhile.

Also on the whole I am such a happy person and I feel honored that I can bring goodness to my closest friends too. I treasure it all so very much.

And when it comes to my own Ididhavzasilliness, I'm getting there.

And let's face it I'm pretty much always around Smile

I love my friends.
CIJS

P.S. I haz beer.

And I also normally am way more fun and less awkward, ask Mama and Losty Angel
Can I just say... I think Hammie is the cutest, sweetest thing since the invention of puppies?
And he has a sexy voice too. He's like a puppy with a sexy voice.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Puppy + sexy voice=turtle with a mayonnaise obsession.

I thought everyone knew that? It was Einstein's 2nd most famous equation after that one involving E, M.C. Hammer and a circle or something.

Fake ETA: Oh, I meant E=MC SQUARED.
Turtle self-quoting WHY DO YOU DO THIS HAMMERSTEIN? (lol :D) Wrote:E, M.C. Hammer and a circle or something.

Fake ETA: Oh, I meant E=MC SQUARED.

What I don't understand is why E/Ecstasy/MDMA + "Can't touch this" ("Doooooo doo-doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo", etc)=geometry?
CIJS

I'm NOT goofy Angry
(August 23, 2016 at 1:28 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: CIJS

P.S. I haz beer.

And I also normally am way more fun and less awkward, ask Mama and Losty Angel

Ham, you're good, okay? Tongue

I'mma be pretty high tonight, btw. Probably on wake-up weed, not sleepy weed. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
[Image: 19dtc2.jpg]
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
CIJS.... I'm completely sane, compared to you lot! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1203 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama