Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 10:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS, sometimes "no" is a beautiful word.

Can I just say and I'm just being honest:

I know, kitticorn, that I praise you so hard and so intensely that not only do I come across as biased but it makes me words seem meaningless.

Still, always remember I always mean every word.

So when I say, dear kitticorn: That poem you posted recently in [this thread] is the greatest poem I ever read. It is the greatest poem I've ever read. I mean it. I love you Heart
(August 25, 2016 at 1:23 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: it makes me words seem

Scotty turtle is Scottish
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
CIJS I'm furious with the entire medical industry.
Your poem is wonderfully beautiful Losty Heart

I love the way it is written, the imagery and emotion jumps right out and fills my mind Smile Thank you for sharing it with us Group Hug
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(August 25, 2016 at 2:13 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: CIJS I'm furious with the entire medical industry.

Sorry you're having a BOHICA moment, bud.

CIJS - You're my partner, my lover, my best friend, confidant, mutual helper, and if I believed in such things you'd be my soul mate. We are in many ways very much alike and we are great together and make a great team. You mean the world to me, and I am looking forward to many years together.

I hurt you in the past, and I am sincerely and deeply sorry for it. I know you have long since forgiven me but I just want to affirm my love for you and make you understand that person I was no longer exists. Who I am now is someone I can be proud of. The things I'm doing today to improve my life are so that you and my son can share the time together with for as long as I can draw breath.

I hope you read this, and I hope to be with you forever. You know who you are.
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest, like really so super very very honest to the max:

When people display love some people find it cringey or say "get a room", or something to that effect (I've heard jokes that make me a laugh harder).

And, in all honesty, I never understand it, ever as a joke.... when people display their love like that I never react with cringing or saying "get a room" (it's hardly hilarious, heard it a billion times before) I personally react by thinking it's fucking beautiful and wonderful and lovely.

Who knows, maybe my own reaction to the "get a room" type attitude makes as little sense as that attitude itself. But for me personally, it makes no sense.

We're all different, but I can't relate to that attitude.

When people publicly display their love I can only react by thinking it's beautiful and adorable. And poetic and lovely.

Just saying.

P.S. That was a beautiful post CD (which is not unrelated to this post. Anyone who doesn't like you displaying your love in public can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned... people like that drag others down with them).
Usually when I tell two people to "get a room" it isn't to try and be funny. It's because their PDA is past the point of appropriate and yeah, they NEED to go "get a room".

I'm all for affection, but there is a time and a place for more risque` behavior. In a public place where children are around, isn't one of them.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Oh absolutely if it's in public and inappropriate for children that's another matter entirely.

Of course, being risque and being affectionate are entirely different.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1221 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama