Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS you have no room to threaten me at this point. This is just harassment. Fuck you.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(October 19, 2016 at 11:11 pm)Jesster Wrote: CIJS you have no room to threaten me at this point. This is just harassment. Fuck you.

Sad
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
This post is about my cat. She peed on the carpet.

I keep threatening to leave and then I always come back.

This can't go on. This should've ended a very long time ago. I'm the biggest sucker on this planet, it feels like.

Oh, the fucking irony. And these people. Jesus Christ. What am I even doing?

I have to get busy and away. Away from this place. Away from you. I am not sorry. You still don't even realize how fucked up what you're doing is. You go ahead and do that to someone like me who doesn't care the world for you and watch how fast they walk out the door.

And I'm not even complaining about all the fucking lies and the completely and utterly destroyed semblance of a reputation that I had, and you, watching it all happen in silence. That's cold. I thought you were better than that. I really did. But that's not it. What it is is what this implies about what you think or feel about me. You agree with them...
(October 19, 2016 at 8:55 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Well, my MP3 still works.

I might use my phone for music if one my kids would show me how to, sans the fucking condescension.
But, no--it's always with the sighing, the laughing, and the eye-rolling.

I don't need that shit! Rolleyes

Don't feel bad, my son nags me for not knowing the little curlicues of the latest Windows offering.

He should probably just say, "Dad, dumb much?" and be done with it.

CIJS-- 

Let me tell you something, Thena Sr. 
How in the hell are you gonna invite me over to your house and proceed tell me how skinny my ass has gotten, when you haven't cooked a damn thing for me to eat? Next time I come over, you better get your ass in that kitchen and act like you know, lady !

ahem...Please?
(October 19, 2016 at 8:35 pm)Thena323 Wrote: I still use an MP3 player. This frustrates my sons for some reason.
"Mom! Use your phone!"

Does that mean I'm old? Big Grin

So do I... I never use my phone for music; that'd be a surefire way to drain a battery that doesn't last long enough as it is Wink

#pleasemakeabatteryidonthavetochargeeveryfuckingday Big Grin
CIJS

You. Me. Basement far away where no one can find us forever. Pls.

If she was talking about you today, then my heart is broken. Still scared and glad to see you at the gig. Hopefully you'll show up. Haven't seen you for too long now.

Do you hate me and why do I care? And why can't you just be mine so I can stop thinking about it all day every day?
Also, to someone else -

Look, honey, quit giving the stink eye. You cheated on him. Let go. I'm not even his partner anymore and you're still mad at me. You're making shit awkward. Stahp.
CIJS
I'm quite enjoying the great adventure of being human! Smile
It does have a few ups and downs... a few happy moments, a few sad ones... a few rotten ones... but overall... overall it's good.
(October 20, 2016 at 11:51 am)pocaracas Wrote: CIJS
I'm quite enjoying the great adventure of being human! Smile
It does have a few ups and downs... a few happy moments, a few sad ones... a few rotten ones... but overall... overall it's good.

Fucking pronioa-iac. You just ruin it for the rest of us.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama