Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(October 22, 2016 at 2:40 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
(October 22, 2016 at 2:03 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: I have food. I'm Italian, was born with a wooden spoon and know my way around a kitchen.

Who wants to make a deal?

Eggplant parmigiana would be nice. With angel hair pasta.
How much?

Be straight with me...I'm pretty sure you're impervious to my feminine wiles. Rolleyes

Hmmm...more like what do I want.

What are you offering? Wink
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
CIJSAIJBH --

No one cares about your new puppy. We're listening politely, and mentally yawning.

I don't care if you think I should have handled a situation differently. I know what I'm doing, and you clearly don't.

Your incessant yammering, and refusal to listen, and one-upsmanship, are why you're having tough sledding both professionally and personally.

I'd tell you this directly ... but you wouldn't listen.

CIJSAIJBH -

You keep using 'I'm entitled to my opinion' as if that phrase gives some sort of gravitas to your nutty ideas.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 22, 2016 at 8:42 pm)Nymphadora Wrote:
(October 22, 2016 at 2:40 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Eggplant parmigiana would be nice. With angel hair pasta.
How much?

Be straight with me...I'm pretty sure you're impervious to my feminine wiles. Rolleyes

Hmmm...more like what do I want.

Wuuht ?

What's going with the folks at AF today? Did someone spike the kudos? Big Grin
(October 22, 2016 at 8:47 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: CIJSAIJBH --

No one cares about your new puppy. We're listening politely, and mentally yawning.

I don't care if you think I should have handled a situation differently. I know what I'm doing, and you clearly don't.

Your incessant yammering, and refusal to listen, and one-upsmanship, are why you're having tough sledding both professionally and personally.

Zoinks.

How much longer do you have to listen to that shit?
(October 22, 2016 at 9:06 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
(October 22, 2016 at 8:42 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Hmmm...more like what do I want.

Wuuht ?

What's going with the folks at AF today? Did someone spike the kudos? Big Grin

Yes. But I didn't touch the kool-aid, if that makes it better lolz
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
CIJSAIJBH

Yes, actually, sometimes you do have to explain yourself and justify your behaviour. If not to me, out of respect for all the years we've known each other, then at least to yourself. Can you look me in the eye and do that?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 22, 2016 at 9:16 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
(October 22, 2016 at 8:47 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: CIJSAIJBH --

Zoinks.

Well, I just spent 45 peaceful minutes finishing the reset on the beer-cooler ... so about 10 more minutes, minutes I'm spending on a break where I cannot hear Motormouth. Smile

CIJS

Getting glitter all over one's phone sucks.
(October 22, 2016 at 9:51 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(October 22, 2016 at 9:16 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Zoinks.

Well, I just spent 45 peaceful minutes finishing the reset on the beer-cooler ... so about 10 more minutes, minutes I'm spending on a break where I cannot hear Motormouth. Smile

As an added bonus, I had her stay ten minutes late ... Caught her trying to skip out on cleaning the bathrooms, one of her assigned tasks. She's giving me the silent treatment as she prepares to leave.

I should have done something to piss her off six hours ago ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1199 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama