Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS

Cops were here again yesterday. I had to close my fb account. Mom had to come back and spend another week with me. Had to take a week off from work.

Yet you're upset because I snapped at you when you couldn't understand why I was being absent? When you really care about someone, you're there for them in their highs and lows. When they're low, you don't make things about yourself and demand explanations. Real friends can have disagreements and not claim they're being abused just because the other person is expressing anxiety. I don't have the energy to treat ANYBODY as if they could break any minute if I don't treat them juuuuuuuuuuust perfectly. My home has been broken into. My protests have been ignored. I'm being blackmailed. My kids are being put against me. Eight cops saw me shaking as if I was pulled out of ice water and they couldn't calm me down. But I was mean to you. Mean. You don't seem to understand the severity of what I'm going through. Maybe I was harsh. I'm human and I'm broken. If someone can't take it if I panic and snap at them right now, then I'm sorry, but I can't take care of you right now.

To those who have stayed with me even at my grossest stage, thank you. I seriously don't know where I'd be without you. I'll be strong one day and I'll give back to you with abundance. Love you.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(December 4, 2016 at 12:12 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(December 4, 2016 at 12:02 pm)Vic Wrote: My skin makes me feel so disgusting ._.

[Image: Dove-Soap.jpg]

Angel

Oh no way, with all the harsh chemicals in that it wold make it even worse. Trust me, I've fucking tried everything ._.
CIJS

Why do little children despise naps so much? They are the most awesome things ever.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 4, 2016 at 2:11 pm)Vic Wrote:
(December 4, 2016 at 12:12 pm)pocaracas Wrote: [Image: Dove-Soap.jpg]

Angel

Oh no way, with all the harsh chemicals in that it wold make it even worse. Trust me, I've fucking tried everything ._.

Ya leave me no choice!

[Image: barra-sabao-4.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azul_e_branco_soap Tongue
(December 4, 2016 at 2:14 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: CIJS

Why do little children despise naps so much? They are the most awesome things ever.

They have still a lot of stamina/will left to stay active, I think.
(December 4, 2016 at 2:11 pm)Vic Wrote:
(December 4, 2016 at 12:12 pm)pocaracas Wrote: [Image: Dove-Soap.jpg]

Angel

Dermatologist? If you can't afford one/have shitty insurance, maybe a dermatologist has a good blog somewhere on the nets.
(December 4, 2016 at 2:03 pm)Mamacita Wrote: I'll be strong one day

Sounds like you are pretty strong right now. Embrace that strength. Sometimes people think that because the tough times and the struggles wear them down it means that they are weak. No. Weak people give up when things get tough. Strong people slog through it and they cry and they hurt and they wish they were dead and they curse their weakness and they don't realize that they keep getting up and taking another step. That's strength. You're strong now.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(December 4, 2016 at 2:17 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(December 4, 2016 at 2:11 pm)Vic Wrote: Oh no way, with all the harsh chemicals in that it wold make it even worse. Trust me, I've fucking tried everything ._.

Ya leave me no choice!

[Image: barra-sabao-4.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azul_e_branco_soap Tongue

I'm sure the travelling agency pays well :p

(December 4, 2016 at 2:18 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(December 4, 2016 at 2:11 pm)Vic Wrote: Oh no way, with all the harsh chemicals in that it wold make it even worse. Trust me, I've fucking tried everything ._.

Dermatologist? If you can't afford one/have shitty insurance, maybe a dermatologist has a good blog somewhere on the nets.

Can't get one in this system. It's nothing urgent but yeah I do research this stuff online and some of what I found through blogs and sites has helped.
CIJS-
Thank you for the virtual tour; I expect that I'll enjoy the views immensely, IRL.

SOLD!
(December 4, 2016 at 2:03 pm)Mamacita Wrote: CIJS

Cops were here again yesterday. I had to close my fb account. Mom had to come back and spend another week with me. Had to take a week off from work.

Yet you're upset because I snapped at you when you couldn't understand why I was being absent? When you really care about someone, you're there for them in their highs and lows. When they're low, you don't make things about yourself and demand explanations. Real friends can have disagreements and not claim they're being abused just because the other person is expressing anxiety. I don't have the energy to treat ANYBODY as if they could break any minute if I don't treat them juuuuuuuuuuust perfectly. My home has been broken into. My protests have been ignored. I'm being blackmailed. My kids are being put against me. Eight cops saw me shaking as if I was pulled out of ice water and they couldn't calm me down. But I was mean to you. Mean. You don't seem to understand the severity of what I'm going through. Maybe I was harsh. I'm human and I'm broken. If someone can't take it if I panic and snap at them right now, then I'm sorry, but I can't take care of you right now.

To those who have stayed with me even at my grossest stage, thank you. I seriously don't know where I'd be without you. I'll be strong one day and I'll give back to you with abundance. Love you.

I'm so glad you're here. So sorry for all the pain you've gone through, Ivy. I'm not going anywhere. I was worried. Thank goodness you're here. I'm not going anywhere. You could snap at me anytime and we'd get through it. You're a fantastic friend. Thanks for staying by me.... I'll certainly do the same for you.

All that you've been through... I can't imagine the pain and suffering you're going through. I'll always be here if you need me. Skype me anytime, Ivy, my fantastic friend Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1203 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama