Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS -

Wearing a mask so you can feel better about what you do to others, is just crap. People shouldn't have to look over their shoulders constantly due to the fact that you feel the need to feed off of their emotions because you have none of your own. Get a goddammed life.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 11, 2016 at 3:33 pm)Regina Wrote: CIJS where the hell is Losty? I hope she's ok...

I saw her around. She looked really busy and overwhelmed and exhausted. If you find her, give her coffee.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(December 12, 2016 at 1:15 am)Losty Wrote:
(December 11, 2016 at 3:33 pm)Regina Wrote: CIJS where the hell is Losty? I hope she's ok...

I saw her around. She looked really busy and overwhelmed and exhausted. If you find her, give her coffee.

Yaaasss come through, hanini

[Image: giphy.gif]

Not too busy and overwhelmed, I hope?
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Oh I'm pulling through alright. Just not foruming as much.

0/10

We noticed Tongue Well it's good to hear from you anyway, happy to know you're ok
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(December 12, 2016 at 1:22 am)Regina Wrote: We noticed Tongue Well it's good to hear from you anyway, happy to know you're ok

Also I'm over here like who is this Regina and how does Regina know me?? D:
I didn't know it was you til you called me hanini. You'll always be Yueaxie in my book. Sorry.

0/10

(December 12, 2016 at 1:26 am)Losty Wrote:
(December 12, 2016 at 1:22 am)Regina Wrote: We noticed Tongue Well it's good to hear from you anyway, happy to know you're ok

Also I'm over here like who is this Regina and how does Regina know me?? D:
I didn't know it was you til you called me hanini. You'll always be Yueaxie in my book. Sorry.

I just got past Nuclear Jaguar... Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Haha it's ok, I don't mind people using my old name (although I wish it would disappear from under my new one in my posts already)

Tongue I was on a Once Upon a Time hype and Regina is my petty spirit animal haha

[Image: 107244-once-upon-a-time-regina.gif]

@SC oh God no that teen phase name really does need to die

- Maryam Namazie

Sorry life is so hard at the moment, I'm always here for you babe Heart
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Have a wobbly hug too!  Group Hug
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1199 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama