Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS - I call bullshit on this Adam Saleh story

This is a guy who is basically a professional prankster on YouTube, and he has also repeatedly reported incidents of discrimination and "Islamophobia". Like really, can this guy really be a victim this often? It's just weird to me, I don't buy it.

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Without video evidence of the incident, I find the complainants trustworthiness to be dubious at best.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
CIJS: Have some regulars on AF entered into a persistent vegetative state? 

Kinda twisted way of saying that they are missed.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
No t no shade no pink lemonade, but girl... that's some issues you got there. If I thought something could be done I would not be as entertained as I am. But we all tried. All I can do now is bring out the popcorn and watch you act a fool. Even though your vibes are starting to scare me. If you show up next time wearing a hat made of human skin with the blood still on it I will not be surprised. That's how psycho you're getting.
CIJS, I didn't really have a problem with your plan to buy us the matching pajamas for tonight's Christmas PJ party at our friend's. I mean, what could possibly go wrong with that?

Now I know. Grey and pink?!? Thanks, honey.

Maybe we can take the mason jar with my balls in it to show around while we're at it.
That's hilarious. Tibs goes crazy for that shit. Loves matching funny stuff. He even bought us a sweater with two head holes for our Christmas picture this year. We have matching pajamas for Christmas Eve. Then again, they're Patriots pajamas, so innocuous enough.
21 years ago today, you left this earth. My rational mind knows you can't hear me, but my heart says otherwise. I love you and miss you very much dad.

My grandfather (dad's dad), left us 26 years ago on this day as well. The running joke was that grandpa came to get his son. I love you and miss you too, grandpa.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'm sorry. I can't imagine a world without my dad. It's going to kill me if I don't go first. I think it might kill Tibs too. Luckily, my dad's still quite young. I'm hoping to be old when he kicks the bucket. Mom too.
Now, now, Shell...
[Image: tumblr_inline_o4kue88aRE1qk5yi9_500.gif]
(December 23, 2016 at 3:38 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Now, now, Shell...
[Image: tumblr_inline_o4kue88aRE1qk5yi9_500.gif]

My aunt has buried both of her daughters before the age of 40, both of cancer. Marcene went two years ago. My aunt got really sick a few months back and refuses to have testing done to see what the problem is. She'll be gone in a few months. We're all pretty sure she wants to go to heaven and see her kids. Poor thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama