Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 2:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(September 30, 2017 at 1:51 am)J a c k Wrote: CIJS
- FUCK you.
- Sorry you had to experience that. Hope now you understand that I’m not good company for you and that I want to keep you safe. Stay away.
- You’re gorgeous, but you already know. Ya know?
- I said just the tips. That was a chunk. Eff.
- Fine. You can sleep on my pillow, but keep your paw off my face, dammit!

LOL, what the hell? Once again I'm clueless.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
CIJS

Happy Birthday to my wonderful, sweet, baby girl. I wish I could be there to celebrate your day today. You came into this world as a celebrated and very much loved babe. Just a tiny thing but through all your struggles, you've always been a strong fighter. Mama loves you so very much.

She's 22 today and yet he has continued his parental alienation by keeping us separated. This marks the fourth birthday I have been forced to miss and I am truly heartbroken. At least he can't stop me from loving her with all my heart. That is the one thing he will never take away from me. I will try to go on with my day because for as much as I am hurting right now, I need to be strong for my other children who are here. I don't have time to have a breakdown and cry. Being weak means I can't take care of them. Or me. So I just have to push these feelings down and work through today as best as I can.

So please be patient with me while I try not to let others see my sadness.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
CIJS -- remember that breakup song I wrote about us almost two years ago? I meant it. Smile I suppose you learnt that a couple of nights ago ... but I suppose you'll never quit, either. Goodbye, ETOH.

CIJS -

Using a slur to reference one of your old friends and then not owning it when called on it....classy move. It's apparent you don't value this friendship, and now, neither do I.
(September 30, 2017 at 10:26 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: CIJS -

Using a slur to reference one of your old friends and then not owning it when called on it....classy move.  It's apparent you don't value this friendship, and now, neither do I.

Our friends can become our worst enemies in a single second, because our friends know us almost as well as we know ourselves.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Cijs?
Nunes pic popped up in my feed. Heart skipped a beat. K bye.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
CIJS

Lightning, if you're ever going to zap me, now would be a good time.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(September 30, 2017 at 6:27 pm)Jello Wrote: CIJS

>.>
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Most people who get struck by lightning survive it just fine.
Just FYI!
(September 30, 2017 at 7:01 pm)pocaracas Wrote:

Most people who get struck by lightning survive it just fine.
Just FYI!

That's indeed true
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 943 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1231 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama