Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 1:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metalheads Discussion
RE: Metalheads Discussion
Speaking of Motionless in White, I'm currently listening to their song Abigail, from one of their older albums (and the best so far in my opinion) called Creatures.

(November 25, 2016 at 1:06 am)Alex K Wrote:
(November 24, 2016 at 5:17 pm)Vic Wrote: Wha-

I thought we were friends Sad

We have reached an impasse! I can't bring myself to like his singing, Satan rest his soul

But... but... how?!!

I MEAN JUST LISTEN TO HIM GODDAMNIT

(November 24, 2016 at 3:35 am)Alex K Wrote: You like gore? Then you need to know Dir En Grey

That was one of the most hilarious things I've seen on the internet. XD
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
(November 25, 2016 at 3:43 am)Vic Wrote:
(November 25, 2016 at 1:06 am)Alex K Wrote: We have reached an impasse! I can't bring myself to like his singing, Satan rest his soul

But... but... how?!!

I MEAN JUST LISTEN TO HIM GODDAMNIT

Clean cut rock'n roll nonsense!

Now here we have true raw heavyness:

The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Well sure, I like Ozzy just like anybody else, but I don't get how you can not feel the epic dripping out of Dio's performance
Where Dio is the more powerful and versatile singer, the 'better' singer in a traditional sense, Ozzy has a more haunting sort of hollowness to his voice that plays to the demented psychedelia of Sabbath.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Dio has that expertise that I respect but don't admire or enjoy in my music. What I admire and enjoy is feeling.
I'm going to a metal concert tomorrow night. It's free but you have to bring a toy for charity.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
(November 25, 2016 at 5:40 pm)AkiraTheFighter24 Wrote: I'm going to a metal concert tomorrow night. It's free but you have to bring a toy for charity.
Cool
that's very metal Big Grin
what style?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I hope it goes fantastically well Akira!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (western) classical music discussion Alex K 572 68482 November 14, 2018 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Metalheads Discussion - Revived Martian Mermaid 10 2164 January 20, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Film Club #2 - Coherence [Discussion] Heat 44 4828 March 29, 2016 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Aspiring and experienced Writers' discussion thread Alex K 71 9681 September 29, 2015 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Metal and Hard Rock discussion thread Alex K 116 15361 July 6, 2015 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Blues and Jazz discussion thread Alex K 18 4329 May 12, 2015 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus