Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 10:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU official's daughter raped and murdered by "refugee"
RE: EU official's daughter raped and murdered by "refugee"
(December 20, 2016 at 3:12 am)alpha male Wrote: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38375555

Quote:The driver is an Afghan or Pakistani asylum seeker, according to security sources cited by DPA news agency.

He reportedly arrived in Germany in February as a refugee.

The police got the wrong guy. Do you perhaps see why making broad generalizations is counterproductive? How much of a head-start might the actual perpetrator gotten because the police were sidetracked by this fetishization of xenophobia?

And you, happy to promulgate it in the absence of good information.

(December 20, 2016 at 12:44 pm)alpha male Wrote: That's a lame response. Reminds me of people who try to dodge abiogenesis by claiming it has nothing to do with evolution.

Are you the new forum idiot?
(December 20, 2016 at 1:30 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(December 20, 2016 at 12:44 pm)alpha male Wrote: That's a lame response. Reminds me of people who try to dodge abiogenesis by claiming it has nothing to do with evolution.

Are you the new forum idiot?

He's hardly new to it.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Abiogenesis has nothing to do with evolution it's not a dodge it's a fact

even if one idea failed the other can still be true
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/....html?_r=0

Quote:PARIS — In France this year, the annual Strasbourg Christmas market opened under heavy security. Instead of the usual gleam of holiday decorations in the central square, dominated by a 100-foot pine tree, the authorities left it mostly bare — in case they needed to set up a field hospital.

Before anyone can reach the market, they must pass through one of the 15 checkpoints fortifying the center of the city. Vehicles are not allowed on the streets near the market, and the closest tram stops have been temporarily shut down.

At a time when terrorist attacks have become all too familiar, public spaces are no longer presumed to be safe, and that includes the ubiquitous Christmas markets that flourish across much of the Continent this time of year.

Call me whatever you want, but I certainly don't want to live like that.
(December 20, 2016 at 2:52 pm)alpha male Wrote: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/....html?_r=0

Quote:PARIS — In France this year, the annual Strasbourg Christmas market opened under heavy security. Instead of the usual gleam of holiday decorations in the central square, dominated by a 100-foot pine tree, the authorities left it mostly bare — in case they needed to set up a field hospital.

Before anyone can reach the market, they must pass through one of the 15 checkpoints fortifying the center of the city. Vehicles are not allowed on the streets near the market, and the closest tram stops have been temporarily shut down.

At a time when terrorist attacks have become all too familiar, public spaces are no longer presumed to be safe, and that includes the ubiquitous Christmas markets that flourish across much of the Continent this time of year.

Call me whatever you want, but I certainly don't want to live like that.

you will only in your delusional xenophobic fantasies as has been explained and demonstrated to you a thousand times
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(December 4, 2016 at 3:39 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote: People get raped and/or murdered all the time. I'm not any more scared of Arabs than I am Caucasian people. Rape isn't exclusive to certain cultures. People born in England rape too.

True, where there is the money of al-Saud and al-Thami there are men and women with some strange views, to put it mildly, on sexually. Thankfully, most refuges aren't from the Cult of Najd and hoping to create division. These are desperate people Bella. Many want to go back to Afghanistan or Syria when the war is over.

Rape is not exclusive to one culture sure, it is also not equal to everybody. There are definitely places with more of a rape culture then others. In some middle eastern countries a woman is asking to be raped just for not dressing in a Hijab. Now millions of men who were brought up believing that have been dumped into Europe with no time to learn that things don't work that way there. I would say that middle eastern countries are at the top of the rape culture list, where are Western Europe is probably at the bottom of the list. So it's no surprise to there is going to be more of this is the future of Europe, maybe for a generation.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(December 4, 2016 at 12:51 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(December 4, 2016 at 12:31 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Can you convince your father to become a high ranking EU official?

Wow. What the actual fuck?!

Tolerant left strikes again.
alpha male Wrote:That's a lame response. Reminds me of people who try to dodge abiogenesis by claiming it has nothing to do with evolution.

Speaking of lame responses....
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(December 20, 2016 at 4:06 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(December 4, 2016 at 12:51 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Wow. What the actual fuck?!

Tolerant left strikes again.

wtf

yes because no right winger on this site has ever said anything similar and been praised for it

did you note all the condemnation that comment got from other people on the left on this site

yup evil leftist all

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official live update of spread of COVID19 ignoramus 2211 194822 February 27, 2023 at 2:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 7015 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 17936 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 519 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Among Matt Bevin's Pardons: Man who raped 9 year old girl Cecelia 1 422 December 14, 2019 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 4186 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 574 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Baltimore, MD - Husband and daughter arrested for murder of Jacquelyn Smith EgoDeath 0 439 March 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1505 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  It's official!... Weather is controlled by chemtrails. ignoramus 17 2468 September 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer