Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
Day 4 of being on liquid diet again, though I did have some skinless chicken breast on day one, and two scrambled eggs on day 3.

I've been eating 1750 calories under my maintenance intake level. Seven more days of this.

I really really would prefer to wear this one jacket for the wedding that's currently a bit snug, over the other that already fits.
You can do it!
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Yeah, just gotta keep in mind why you want to do it.
You got this!
(April 12, 2018 at 4:45 pm)Cathooloo Wrote: Day 4 of being on liquid diet again, though I did have some skinless chicken breast on day one, and two scrambled eggs on day 3.

I've been eating 1750 calories under my maintenance intake level.  Seven more days of this.  

I really really would prefer to wear this one jacket for the wedding that's currently a bit snug, over the other that already fits.

You can do it! Keep your goal in mind.
I met my short term goal of 25 lbs lost. Time to make another.
Well, the other is to fit into your jacket. Big Grin

Day 2/3: Last night, I actually ate a shitty build-your-own microwave pizza from this company, and it was fucking good. First thing I really liked. So far today, I've had a fudge graham protein bar and a cinnamon muffin. Thing will probably go down hill with my afternoon shake and whatever mangy dinner I've got in store, but I've lost two pounds in as many days. (This isn't uncommon, so my hopes aren't too high yet.)
Luxury!

Yesterday I had six protein shakes, two scrambled eggs, 8 small green olives, and 5 almonds.
As far as the blazer goes, I can keep it unbuttoned most of the time, and suck in the gut for photos and the ceremony (which will last all of 3 minutes.

I'd rather wear the smaller charcoal blazer as it matches the best mans (my 16 year old son) a lot better than the sharkskin grey.
Absolute luxury. I mean, the muffin was three bites, but it was a muffin!

That's a lot of protein shakes. I wish I could have a scrambled egg or almonds. Next week I can start adding that stuff. Still, I'm definitely getting more solids than you are.
My average weight is down a bit more than a pound, compared to last week's average.

Have also started keeping a food record.  I'm recording the time of day, and a list of what I ate, without doing any further analysis.  As near as I can figure out, my main food groups are peanut butter toast, eggs, tea with milk, and Macintosh toffees.  Big Grin (I also had a huge submarine sandwich and fries early on Wednesday evening and then didn't have to eat till noon the following day because I was still full.)  Need more veggies and less carbs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3271 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1048 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1 Shell B 232 23523 September 25, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5675 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2630 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3845 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I got fat Something completely different 27 6625 July 9, 2013 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox