Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 1:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore
(May 21, 2018 at 12:40 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(May 20, 2018 at 4:09 pm)Kit Wrote: Which makes me not accept the "fat and proud" mindset.  

I honestly believe it reaches a point of great mental dissonance for some overweight people to falsely accept being comfortably overweight.

I think some people are exceptionally good at being happy. I wish I was more like them.

Heart
See, Hammy is empathetic.
(May 21, 2018 at 8:26 pm)Kit Wrote: See, Hammy is empathetic.

Don't bring the convo from the other thread over here, lol.

I'm compassionate.

And I often show the most compassion to people I can't empathize with. I don't know much about what it's like to be unhappy. I'm one of those people who is super happy by default and only gets miserable when something in life is going especially badly.
Cool story, bro. <3
Anyways, can we please take your lack of understanding about me off the diet and fitness thread? Tongue
If we go with my heaviest clothes weight and my lightest naked weight, I’ve lost about 20 pounds. Woot.
Grats!
Thanks! I must have let myself go a lot because I don't feel that different yet.
(May 21, 2018 at 12:18 pm)Cathooloo Wrote: KG is going in for gastric bypass now.

I sincerely hope all goes well and she is happy with the result.  I know someone else who did it and has loved it.
(May 25, 2018 at 10:11 pm)Shell B Wrote: If we go with my heaviest clothes weight and my lightest naked weight, I’ve lost about 20 pounds. Woot.

Awesome!

Since I've gone back to trying to lose weight I've only been under my calorie goal 1 day out of 3.

But one was after strength training and I think that sometimes revs up my metabolism/makes me hungry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3282 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1050 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1 Shell B 232 23741 September 25, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5799 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2651 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3867 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I got fat Something completely different 27 6714 July 9, 2013 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox