Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(January 12, 2016 at 7:54 am)Alex K Wrote: Here's a better one from July, albeit with a coupla lbs more (you know, when she wasn't born yet, and there was still time for eating... and shaving) Smile

[Image: alex_kohlscheid_cut.jpg]

Sometimes when you finally see someone on this site after years of only imagining what they look like, you kind of go "Oh, that's different." Not so much with you. You look so much like I imagined that I wonder if you've posted a picture before. Although, I'm sure you haven't.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(January 12, 2016 at 10:14 am)Exian Wrote:
(January 12, 2016 at 7:54 am)Alex K Wrote: Here's a better one from July, albeit with a coupla lbs more (you know, when she wasn't born yet, and there was still time for eating... and shaving) Smile

Sometimes when you finally see someone on this site after years of only imagining what they look like, you kind of go "Oh, that's different." Not so much with you. You look so much like I imagined that I wonder if you've posted a picture before. Although, I'm sure you haven't.

I wonder how people who've never seen pics of me imagine me.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

There was an accent tag vid where I was visible, but wearing sunglasses though.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

You look good, Alex
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Alex:

HAWT. Not as stereotypical as my German though. Maybe we need to define parameters.

(January 11, 2016 at 8:18 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(January 11, 2016 at 11:58 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: You'd think it did, but it's lip service only - they turn around and immediately praise beautiful people as quite obviously being godly. Otherwise, why would they be so beautiful?

If that’s the case, then maybe Pat Robertson and Kim Davis just aren’t photogenic. Perhaps Kodak uses iron in cameras and god just can’t stand that.

I'm just saying they talk out of both sides of their mouths on the beauty issue.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(January 12, 2016 at 10:51 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: You look good, Alex

Nah, not really, it's all in the fancy 85mm portrait lens I used.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(January 12, 2016 at 7:54 am)Alex K Wrote: Here's a better one from July, albeit with a coupla lbs more (you know, when she wasn't born yet, and there was still time for eating... and shaving) Smile

When I first glanced at the pic I thought that was your arm and you were rocking the Miami Vice look. Woot, woot Don Johnson!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 12, 2016 at 12:27 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4685...id_cut.jpg

When I first glanced at the pic I thought that was your arm and you were rocking the Miami Vice look. Woot, woot Don Johnson!

lol, my thought too.

You've a beautiful daughter, Alex.

(January 12, 2016 at 10:14 am)Exian Wrote:

Especially when their avatar is a face.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I do not yet look like the surrealist photograph of Schoenberg. But who knows what I look like in 20 years Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131134 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one