Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 7, 2024, 11:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(April 14, 2016 at 2:17 pm)Evie Wrote:
(April 14, 2016 at 1:31 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Trying to apply a "Silent Hill" effect on my image; looking as creepy as possible with that mask and all >

I can do creepy. But I don't need a mask.

[Image: CREEPY_TURTLE.png]

The trick is to try extremely hard to look creepy. It's kind of neat how the extremely intense effort to look creepy is creepy in itself, ain't it?

I'm not wearing the mask for anybody's amusement TBH, I just try to cover my face and keep my privacy. Some of us live in the Middle East where governments arrest you for your opinions and torture the shit out of you.

Sooo I try to be creative with how I look, while keeping my privacy. Ya know..
Oh right. I thought you were serious about the trying to look creepy.

Sorry for your situation.
(April 14, 2016 at 2:43 pm)Evie Wrote: Oh right. I thought you were serious about the trying to look creepy.

Sorry for your situation.

It's fine ^_^
Actually, I don't look anything close to creepy even if I tried >< I end up looking like a nerd, just adoring horror stuff from games to movies. with a special love for Silent Hill.
I sincerely hope my last photo looked creepy.

Considering I tried so very hard to make it look creepy. Kind of creepy of me to aim for that ain't it?

lol
(April 14, 2016 at 3:04 pm)Evie Wrote: I sincerely hope my last photo looked creepy.

Considering I tried so very hard to make it look creepy. Kind of creepy of me to aim for that ain't it?

lol

It is, I'm shaking in my pants  Angel

Wink
(April 14, 2016 at 10:22 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Relaxing on the couch with mom.

[Image: A95Alaj.jpg?1]

Groveling after a correction.

[Image: g2WdXfz.jpg?1]
Those dogs are fucking glorious

What brand are they? They're giving me Collie vibes but I can't quite tell
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(April 14, 2016 at 5:03 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote:

I think they're IKEA.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Oh God, breed, Obviously

Big Grin
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(April 14, 2016 at 5:03 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote:

Belgian Tervuren. You're not alone, we typically hear long haired german shepherd or rough collie.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Sharon and Lexy went out show ring training today. Need to work on the back legs a little.

[Image: tPy746C.jpg?2]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131060 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 290 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 742 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2731 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one