Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Are you single (wink nudge wink wink)?

Is that elvish on your left arm?
You hitting on Arwen, 5th?

Trying to update my sig ...
(June 23, 2011 at 4:35 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Are you single (wink nudge wink wink)?

Yes, but I also have enough baggage to fill a hangar, so I'll stay that way. Smile

(June 23, 2011 at 4:35 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Is that elvish on your left arm?

Yes, it is the Ring of Power text.

(June 23, 2011 at 6:57 pm)Epimethean Wrote: You hitting on Arwen, 5th?

Are you calling me Arwen?

In the best way, yes.
(June 23, 2011 at 7:04 pm)Epimethean Wrote: In the best way, yes.

Nice. Smile
If I could write in Quenya, I would hit on you, too. I promise not to, though, because I like you.
(June 23, 2011 at 7:13 pm)Epimethean Wrote: If I could write in Quenya, I would hit on you, too. I promise not to, though, because I like you.

It's best that way. I am a bitch when people hit on me. Smile
I would not want to see you go from very cool to cold. In a way, I feel for intelligent women who are also very attractive.

Cheers!

I've never been one to hit on women. Flirt maybe, or even ask out. Though I haven't asked anyone out in years.
Last person I asked out was Terri. She liked me as a friend and but was already with some other guy. So I got a rejection, I never spoke to her again, or saw her again. Been 6 years since I last saw or spoke to her.

Trust me, if a girl ever gives a hint of lack of interest or plain rejection, I'll jump to warp 9 and get the hell out of there. I never do try again. I just walk off and move on. Feelings and any interest I had just dies in a matter of minutes, maybe even hours.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(June 23, 2011 at 7:32 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: I've never been one to hit on women. Flirt maybe, or even ask out. Though I haven't asked anyone out in years.
Last person I asked out was Terri. She liked me as a friend and but was already with some other guy. So I got a rejection, I never spoke to her again, or saw her again. Been 6 years since I last saw or spoke to her.

Well, she was already seeing someone else, dude. You should have waited until she was single. Smile

(June 23, 2011 at 7:32 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: Trust me, if a girl ever gives a hint of lack of interest or plain rejection, I'll jump to warp 9 and get the hell out of there. I never do try again. I just walk off and move on. Feelings and any interest I had just dies in a matter of minutes, maybe even hours.

It sounds like the possibility of rejection is repellent to you.

Romance and dating are confusing. I feel uncomfortable in most dating situations initially, so I'm usually a bitch if I get hit on when I hardly know someone. It's not because I am a bitch, well maybe, but it is mostly because I don't know how to handle it, so I get sarcastic and stand offish. The sad part is that I do the same thing when I really don't like someone, so I must make it really tough for guys. That's probably a good thing for them in the long run.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131139 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one