Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 4:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(January 30, 2017 at 12:11 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: You definitely do not look like Meg. Meg is far too frumpy. You're gorgeous.

Also beer. That's quite a good looking flight, although it looks like there was a wheat beer in there. Bad wheat beer. BAD!

Thank you, steel Shy
Yes, there was a wheat! Lol! Good eye.

(January 30, 2017 at 12:36 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: You really are so very beautiful, Ivy.

Great pics! And I'm glad it was therapeutic.

Thank you, squirrel. (Hug)
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(January 29, 2017 at 11:13 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Flagstaff

Gesundheit!
(January 27, 2017 at 1:24 am)Mamacita Wrote:
(January 27, 2017 at 1:22 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Ain't nothing wrong with a landing strip, brotha. At least I know there ain't Japanese soldiers in there thinking the war's still on.

I repeat! Mama does NOT grow lawns on her body! Lol fuck. Now I'll have to post in A69.

But can we also get a high definition close up .. just to be sure no ancient, Japanese soldiers are lurking therein?

(January 27, 2017 at 2:16 am)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(January 27, 2017 at 1:24 am)Mamacita Wrote: I repeat! Mama does NOT grow lawns on her body! Lol fuck. Now I'll have to post in A69.

Well....

We do have a tendency to demand evidence in support of your claims around these lady parts. Big Grin

Fixed that for you with my bolded.

(January 27, 2017 at 7:39 pm)Mamacita Wrote:
(January 27, 2017 at 5:56 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Officially the longest my hair's ever been, beating the time I IT'S NOT A PHASE MUM'd my way through Year 10 at school (it was a phase). Still have no fucking idea how to style it yet.

[Image: IMG_20170127_215229_zpsuvrifseb.jpg]

You have a perfect face. No flaws. Also, nice beard. I'm jealous. I wish I was you.  Big Grin

I don't.  To me you'll always be the young lady with a wooly mammoth between her legs full of WW II soldiers from Japan.
(January 25, 2017 at 4:14 am)ignoramus Wrote:
(January 25, 2017 at 12:36 am)pool the great Wrote: This picture was taken a few years back. I decided to meet up with my childhood buds. So after we spend some time catching up we thought we'd go for a movie. The Avengers was trending then. I'm the guy wearing the shirt with the little dots in it. I don't look anything like that now haah.

Not trying to profile or anything man, but 1 and 2= cool!
But number 3 and 4 is gay. Number 5 maybe in a gang.

u should be a detective  Smile
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(January 29, 2017 at 11:13 pm)Mamacita Wrote: My two buddies decided it was a good idea for me to get out of town for the weekend and breathe fresh air. We took a five hour drive to Flagstaff, Arizona and beer hunted, goofed around like idiots, and played in the snow. It was therapeutic.

They both say I look like Meg from Family Guy. I think they're onto something!

Snow! Snow everywhere!

Beaver Street Brewery

You are so stinkin pretty it ain't even funny! Heart
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(January 30, 2017 at 5:06 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(January 29, 2017 at 11:13 pm)Mamacita Wrote: My two buddies decided it was a good idea for me to get out of town for the weekend and breathe fresh air. We took a five hour drive to Flagstaff, Arizona and beer hunted, goofed around like idiots, and played in the snow. It was therapeutic.

Snow! Snow everywhere!

Beaver Street Brewery

You are so stinkin pretty it ain't even funny!  Heart

Awww thank you. Right back at you. Times three.
Love the yellow cap.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(January 30, 2017 at 10:10 pm)c172 Wrote: Love the yellow cap.

Thanks Tongue Me too! Been using it every winter for three years! Tongue
(January 27, 2017 at 11:21 pm)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote: Here's a shot of my pug and a blip of me.  I had to put a milk bone on the floor in order to get any kind of an expression on his face.  Afterwards, he very happily woofed down the milk bone. 

[Image: 8OFVKiP.jpg]

OMG, that tongue!  So cute.   Heart

Snow! Snow everywhere!

Beaver Street Brewery

Gorgeous, lady!   Heart
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(January 30, 2017 at 10:33 pm)Mamacita Wrote:
(January 30, 2017 at 10:10 pm)c172 Wrote: Love the yellow cap.

Thanks  Tongue  Me too! Been using it every winter for three years!  Tongue

There's a cap?

Oh right - there it is!
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131173 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1430 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2153 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2737 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one