Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 8:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(April 2, 2018 at 10:52 am)J a c k Wrote:
(April 2, 2018 at 10:49 am)Shell B Wrote: Somebody link me. Sounds like comedy gold.

It was on fb. That’s the worst part. Someone trusts you enough to add you to fb where family and friends from RL can read your stuff, and first thing they do is pick at your pictures. Just ewww.

You are confirming the heart has a mouth that can taste virtues and manners, and it's negation or opposites, by the word "eww". 

Everything is in fact a parable form of something more abstract, and so remember that when you eat food.

Ok...I'll stop....with the mysticism...of everything...for now Tongue.
I wanted to say something so bad but I didn't want to turn it into a scene on FB for CL's sake. Of course she handled it well she is a wonderful person and she wouldn't be the kind of person that came out and said something rude even if it was deserved. Instead I bit my tongue and told Hammy that I'd like to see Lut do that to me because I wouldn't be so nice. I didn't delete from FB simply to keep an eye on if he was going to continue being rude cause I was going to start something if he continued.

CL has nothing 'to work on' because she is stunning, even if she wasn't though it wasn't your place to say she did need to work on something or that her make up wasn't up to your taste and FB sure as hell isn't how you would give constructive criticism to begin with. That is for personal conversations if at all.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(April 2, 2018 at 11:26 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: That is for personal conversations if at all.

And I would go with not at all.
I'm sorry to read that you went through that, CL. I'm also surprised to read that about you, Lutrinae. You've always come across on here at least, as pretty polite.

I always think it's best to treat others the way we wish to be treated.
https://flic.kr/p/24EE5cQ
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 2, 2018 at 12:51 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: https://flic.kr/p/24EE5cQ

I like this one better.

Look. I don’t think you attacked her, or necessarily bullied her. I just think you gave a critique comment in bad taste. I think she knows she’s basically flawless, so took it so well, as you say, because she knows she’s the shiznits. Lol She probably just shrugged it off. You never know, though, which is why you just can’t do that. My sister is very beautiful. I can’t find a single thing she should even try to change or worry about. Still, she’s an expert in finding reasons to feel unattractive. If someone had said something like that to her, she’d probably have deleted the picture and secretly cried. You just never know what’s in someone’s head.

There are many things you could pick at in my pictures. I’m aging and my skin knows it. I’ve gained weight. My brows hate me. I can’t shape them. When I laugh, you can see my forehead wrinkle. My arms aren’t very feminine. Lol But if you pulled that shit with me, pointing one of those things out, the army of body positive women on my contacts list would have ganged up on you. Why? Because they know I have struggled to love myself after a bad relationship in which I was bullied regarding my looks. I now love myself and know my worth and absolutely think I’m the shiznits even with the things I mentioned. Psssssh. What I’m saying is, you just never know, man. Yeah, she’s beautiful. But what if. Also, if a chick with bad self esteem reads that and knows that CL really has nothing to work on because she already look great, where does that leave her? Lol maaaan, that can suck for someone looking for reasons to self hate.

And it’s just tacky.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Meh. I jiggle. Everyone has something they could work on. No one should ever comment on it, unless said person who has something to work on is a horrible cunt who needs a peg knocked out from under them. That said, I've seen CL's legs. I'd trade with her any day.

(April 2, 2018 at 10:53 am)Lutrinae Wrote: CL seemed to handle it well, though.  I have to give her kudos for that.

Weird that you did it, though. Like, what was the point of that?
(April 2, 2018 at 2:02 pm)Shell B Wrote: Weird that you did it, though. Like, what was the point of that?

It wasn't meant to offend. It's just that some people preferred to interpret it that way. Human nature is a bitch, right? I merely meant that she was beautiful enough to not warrant the need for the application of lipstick.
~ Erin Hunter
(April 2, 2018 at 2:05 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(April 2, 2018 at 2:02 pm)Shell B Wrote: Weird that you did it, though. Like, what was the point of that?

It wasn't meant to offend.  It's just that some people preferred to interpret it that way.  Human nature is a bitch, right?  I merely meant that she was beautiful enough to not warrant the need for the application of lipstick.

Dude. It wasn’t just the lipstick. Don’t front.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(April 2, 2018 at 2:06 pm)J a c k Wrote:
(April 2, 2018 at 2:05 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: It wasn't meant to offend.  It's just that some people preferred to interpret it that way.  Human nature is a bitch, right?  I merely meant that she was beautiful enough to not warrant the need for the application of lipstick.

Dude. It wasn’t just the lipstick. Don’t front.

If it was more than the lipstick, I don't recall. As I've already explained privately to CL, I was rather drunk that night.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131141 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one