Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 3:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(October 10, 2011 at 12:07 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Oh, our countryside is second to none.

This is the only point I might dispute. American politicians, economics, foreign policy, religious views, etc. do indeed suck ASS, but I will defend our number one claim to scenic countryside. Nothing beats the roadside vistas the USA keeps in it's back pocket. Its often unbelievable even to many of us.

Throw a dog a bone for gods sakes. Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

well shit. I've already got El Dinero and Adrian and Darwinian on board. This'll be epic.

I don't plan to be the only woman in a sausage fest, mind. Y'all better bring girls or something.
(October 10, 2011 at 12:23 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
(October 10, 2011 at 12:07 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Oh, our countryside is second to none.

This is the only point I might dispute. American politicians, economics, foreign policy, religious views, etc. do indeed suck ASS, but I will defend our number one claim to scenic countryside. Nothing beats the roadside vistas the USA keeps in it's back pocket. Its often unbelievable even to many of us.

It helps, living in a huge country. Big Grin
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 10, 2011 at 12:14 pm)Epimethean Wrote: I can't say that Wales lifted my spirits as much as the other three, but for countrysides, it is tough to beat, too.

If you can see it through the rain. stayed there for a week. it was like holidaying in a power shower.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 10, 2011 at 12:23 pm)Cinjin Wrote:

Difference is it takes so fucking long to get anywhere in the states. Not here, 7 hours and you can practically from one side to the other.

I don't plan to be the only woman in a sausage fest, mind. Y'all better bring girls or something.

wtf is a girl?
(October 10, 2011 at 12:27 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Difference is it takes so fucking long to get anywhere in the states. Not here, 7 hours and you can practically from one side to the other.

Admittedly, that must be nice. 4 Days to drive coast to coast, 2 if you're one of those freaks that doesn't need sleep or rest.

It is a big fucking place.
[Image: Evolution.png]

"I don't plan to be the only woman in a sausage fest, mind. Y'all better bring girls or something."

You asked for the dogs. I bet you're good at cooking, babe.
Trying to update my sig ...
(October 10, 2011 at 12:34 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Admittedly, that must be nice. 4 Days to drive coast to coast, 2 if you're one of those freaks that doesn't need sleep or rest.

Too big for me, imagine the fuel costs! Refilling your tank must cost a bomb. I'll stick with this lovely island. Everything's in reach.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(October 10, 2011 at 12:40 pm)Epimethean Wrote: "I don't plan to be the only woman in a sausage fest, mind. Y'all better bring girls or something."

You asked for the dogs. I bet you're good at cooking, babe.

You're a mess. I can't wait to see you.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
LOL. I'm a something, alright.
(October 10, 2011 at 12:40 pm)Ace Otana Wrote:
(October 10, 2011 at 12:34 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Admittedly, that must be nice. 4 Days to drive coast to coast, 2 if you're one of those freaks that doesn't need sleep or rest.

Too big for me, imagine the fuel costs! Refilling your tank must cost a bomb. I'll stick with this lovely island. Everything's in reach.

Remember, fuel here costs about 1/4 as much, so ...
Trying to update my sig ...
(October 10, 2011 at 10:56 am)Ace Otana Wrote: Just adding another pic, kinda bored. Tongue

Nice choice in curtains

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131172 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1429 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2737 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one