Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 1:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(October 26, 2011 at 12:31 am)Rayaan Wrote: I am the same. Angel

Nice to have an outlet where you can speak without shyness hindering you, huh?

I should qualify that, though. Once I get to know someone, I do not shut up or stop touching, if I like them. If I do not like them, my sarcastic comments never cease. It's strangers I have difficulty with.
(October 26, 2011 at 12:31 am)Rayaan Wrote:
(October 26, 2011 at 12:16 am)Shell B Wrote: I am actually painfully shy in real life and probably would shake your hand and then sit ten feet away from you. No offense.

I am the same. Angel

I was shy and sometimes intimidated by women until age 20 years, 4 months, 7 days ... when I met someone who taught me everything any man needs to know about women. From that day forth - it's been far more difficult to overcome other people's shyness in order to meet/date/hang out/whatever with them.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(October 26, 2011 at 12:39 am)Cinjin Wrote: From that day forth - it's been far more difficult to overcome other people's shyness in order to meet/date/hang out/whatever with them.

I'm surprised you even try. I am pretty good at staving off suitors/potential friends. That is also why I stay in bad relationships for a long time. I would rather be unhappy with someone I am familiar with than try to form a relationship with someone whom I am unfamiliar with.
(October 26, 2011 at 12:23 am)Cinjin Wrote: Have some respect!

EDIT: I mean, Have some respect ... Miss April. **flashes the devil's grin**

I better have a summer month as well. I'll dress as full sexy summer royalty for it. Wink
(October 26, 2011 at 12:41 am)Shell B Wrote: I'm surprised you even try. I am pretty good at staving off suitors/potential friends. That is also why I stay in bad relationships for a long time. I would rather be unhappy with someone I am familiar with than try to form a relationship with someone whom I am unfamiliar with.

Strangers freak me out too, Shell, but familiarity is in no way a reason to stay with a 'tard.

You can always come cuddle with me.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I will be more than happy to work with Cinjin on the calendar design.

I will even make a flash program of it, so that it opens in one window and tapping the controls change the months.
(October 26, 2011 at 12:41 am)Shell B Wrote: I'm surprised you even try. I am pretty good at staving off suitors/potential friends. That is also why I stay in bad relationships for a long time. I would rather be unhappy with someone I am familiar with than try to form a relationship with someone whom I am unfamiliar with.

Well, most everybody has a dysfunctional "thing" about them.

I actually don't like people in general, I'm just really good at becoming friends with those rare gems I find in the crowd. I have an unfair advantage. Most people find me intimidating because of my size and overall look, but because I have a knack for connecting with people, I can pick and choose who I want around without all the riff-raff harassing me. (well usually [Image: ShakeHead_ZPDD8V.gif])

Haha, I wasn't always like that. I was actually quite an outgoing younger person.
There should also be a guy's calendar.
(October 26, 2011 at 12:51 am)Shell B Wrote: There should also be a guy's calendar.

I believe El D will volunteer for all 12 months Tongue

He can have one. I demand diversity.
As do I. But I'll take the other 11 contributions he makes.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131216 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 315 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 772 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2155 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2739 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one